Games you want to see remade

Istanbul_Kop said:
Aerobiz Supersonic (SNES) (Absolutely epic Airline running sim, still play it today on my phone, lost many hours to it as a kid).

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation (PC) (Star Trek Civilization clone, brilliant but lacks depth & features now).

Smash TV (SNES) (You know what this is right...just an update with HD visuals would do fine)

Might be a little controversial but how about ZELDA: A Link to the Past (SNES) using the DS engine of Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks.

Looks like zelda link to the past is being revamped for the 3ds. Absolute classic game.

Possibly best game on snes for me and where I feel In love with Zelda

paul1979 said:
Possibly best game on snes for me and where I feel In love with Zelda

Yep....definately. Nintendo should release it on all consoles lol. Still one of the best games ive played

Timesplitters 2? Maybe black from ps2 on next gen graphics

I'm still waiting on Capcom to keep there promise on a remake of the original RE games if there was enough fan support, which let's be honest people have been asking for a while, I've seen several forums asking for it and for them to stop with the new OTT TPS non Resident Evil(which are only RE in name) games, funny enough the both of these kind of threads on there forum have been removed several times so I reckon they are just BSing, if they weren't why delete forums requesting/petitioning for remakes and/or to stop with this OTT TPS cash in for COD kids..

Last edited:
I would love to see Konami's Run and Gun make it to the Live Arcade.

If it's not just a re-release with smoothing filters but if they completely re-do the artwork but leave the game intact (sort of like Halo Aniversary or Monkey Island Special Edition) then I would like to see (in no order):
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Sonic 2
  • Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
  • X-Men 2: Clone Wars
  • The Revenge of Shinobi
  • Streets of Rage
  • Streets of Rage 2
  • Streets of Rage 3
  • Theme Park
  • Theme Hospital
  • Halo 2
  • The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin
  • Smash TV
  • Road Rash
  • Jaguar XJ220
  • Lemmings

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Arcade should be made on the 360 to buy! That would be epic! But I pretty much agree with what amardilo has said and I'm also adding Klonoa to the mix. I know it's out on the Wii but I'd like them to make it for the 360. Also, World of Illusion as well.

N64 golden eye!
Star Wars from snes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aliens: Colonial Marines :eek:

I'm going to follow your example and go with Dead Space 3.

Take it back to the survival horror feel of the first game.
Base 75% of the game on the orbiting ships and just have the Hive mind battle, Machine calibration and final fight based on the planet.
Remove the custom weapons and go back to blue prints.
Bring back individual types of ammo.
Change the weapon upgrade system to the same as the RIG upgrade.
Remove co-op.

Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 with better graphics and a better framerate. I'd also say Morrowind as well.

After the Halo: Combat Evolved remake, and rumours of Halo 2 getting the same treatment, I'd love to see it happen.

I want to see the The Movies brought out for the 360 like it was meant to be all those years ago, i loved that game but no longer have a PC that will play it.

Oh and i would love to play Shenmue again, although i dont think i got very far in the first one. I struggled with driving the forklift, which is odd as i can actually drive forklifts.

After the Halo: Combat Evolved remake, and rumours of Halo 2 getting the same treatment, I'd love to see it happen.

combat evolved was a great remake and i too hope halo 2 gets the same treatment.

Blast corps from the N64

So much yes!!
Imagine that game with the Geomod engine from Red Faction.
Hell, even letting the tanker explode would look wicked using current gen tech.

C64 games
Summer Games
PSI-5 Trading Company
Lords Of Midnight (keep it turn based, but give a Total-War style option to command battles)
Pitstop II (especially the multi-player and attacking each other's tyres)
Beach Head
Archon
Ballblazer
Mercenary

Chase HQ

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom