Games you want to see remade

Against the masses but I'd love to see a new oddworld loved abe's odyssey on the ps1 magnificent it was.

Star Wars Battlefronts I can't believe they haven't made a new game, storm troopers on hoth and fighting it out on the Death Star or Mos Eisley.
Could make some boss maps out of that lot, be a day 1 purchase for me and Lucas the greedy :censored: could release ten map packs and I'd buy them all.

Cannon fodder was a great game Rich played that and desert strike to death on my Amiga.

Not enough platform games anymore bought a ps3 moons ago just to play ratchet and clank. Used to love a good platform game crash bandicoot was boss in its day as well.

kopchoir said:
Against the masses but I'd love to see a new oddworld loved abe's odyssey on the ps1 magnificent it was.

Star Wars Battlefronts I can't believe they haven't made a new game, storm troopers on hoth and fighting it out on the Death Star or Mos Eisley.
Could make some boss maps out of that lot, be a day 1 purchase for me and Lucas the greedy :censored: could release ten map packs and I'd buy them all.

Cannon fodder was a great game Rich played that and desert strike to death on my Amiga.

Not enough platform games anymore bought a ps3 moons ago just to play ratchet and clank. Used to love a good platform game crash bandicoot was boss in its day as well.

You're in luck with odd world si, it's being remade for xbla, with updated graphics etc.

Syndicate (the original strategy)!

I've got a load I would like to see remade, even from as far back as the Amiga, feel free to let me know if there is already a release for any:

Amiga:
Jaguar
Road Rash
Outrun
Days of Thunder
James Pond: Robocod
Lemmings (only if it's the classic style)
Soccer Kid
Desert Strike
Cannon Fodder
Sleepwalker
Nightbreed
Strider

Playstation:
Metal Gear Solid
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Dino Crisis
(don't know if I dare add this one, lol) Virtual Sex

Playstation 2:
Sopranos

Defo road rash and cannon fodder!

Road rash mp would be a hoot!

Another vote for Kick Off 2 here
Would also like to see Tenchu get a proper remake as I loved it on the Playstation.
Also the first two games in the Conflict: Desert Storm series. I loved the way you could jump between each of your four characters at any time.

Thief, but without any of the steam robot nonsense that plagued the original :D

Ant Attack
Elite
Sentinel
Out of the Shadows (Mizar Software)

I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of The Suffering

Little big adventure for me, had lovely French charm to it, sequel was a bit naff though.....
Also FF7 was promised sometime ago, please hurry up Square!
Oh and agree with X-wing and simon the sorceror, maybe Day of the tenatacle too...... I can go on and on tbh

The 3do version of need for speed and road rash, they are the best racing games made.

Aerobiz Supersonic (SNES) (Absolutely epic Airline running sim, still play it today on my phone, lost many hours to it as a kid).

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation
(PC) (Star Trek Civilization clone, brilliant but lacks depth & features now).

Smash TV
(SNES) (You know what this is right...just an update with HD visuals would do fine)

Might be a little controversial but how about ZELDA: A Link to the Past (SNES) using the DS engine of Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks.

I would like to see Halo 2 multiplayer released as an Arcade title.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom