Games worth keeping on the Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by Robbie1988, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Robbie1988

Robbie1988
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    Can someone suggest what other Wii games I should have and keep on my collection?
    For parties and a few beers with a bunch of friends. Wii Sport/play and Wii fit is definitely top of the list.

For one or 2 friends Guitar Hero is also a hit

I have Sonic and Mario Olympics and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess which I haven't got round playing it as often as I like.

Friends has suggests Mario kart but I have the DS version already and Gamecube doubledash already.

I have completed Rockstar Table tennis and Raving rabbit in which I will sell it on as I won't going to play it ever again.

Best regards

Robbie

2. Haggler

Haggler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +662
  3. Rose75

Rose75
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Zelda's great - I've spent hours and hours playing it and still have loads left. I don't have a lot of time to play with my Wii, so after a while I downloaded a walkthrough for the game to stop me going round in circles for hours, but even with that the game is huge and I can see from the walk through that I've still got loads left.

I'd also be interested in any other good games like Wii Sports - ones that can just be picked up and played with friends that don't usually play games, that are easy to pick up and fun to play.

From what I've seen of Wii Fit it doesn't appeal to me a huge amount, though.

4. Lin3ar

Lin3ar
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,770
    Super Mario Galaxy :thumbsup:

Without doubt the best game I have ever played.

5. korny

korny

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Wario Ware Smooth Moves is a good silly one to consider, good for parties and having drunken friends around. I am sure anyone who has played the mini game Bungie Buddies on this would agree.

Mario Kart is fantastic and currently stopping me from trying out Family Skii.

6. G a f f e r

G a f f e r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +637
    In terms of "keep", do you mean "games that I will return to despite having completed them"?

In which case I would recommend
    ...for solo play, Geometry Wars Galaxies (there is no "ending" in this game.....you could play it forever) and Endless Ocean (ditto, even after having completed the story and collected all the fish, you'll still be returning if only for a few hours of chilled out relaxation :D)
    ...for sports it would be Wii Sports and PES 2008 (can never have too much footy)
    ...and for multiplayer parties, I would go for MK Wii and Godzilla Unleashed (I've unlocked everything on both so now everyone can choose from any character - don't play either solo really, mainly for multiplayer mayhem).

Most other games have been traded in by me once completed as I find little reason to go back to them, but the above 6 are "keepers" imo ;).