Games with Snetterton

My mates Lotus is RWD, his going from a 4WD STI too so I think his going to struggle.
I can get 115 to 120 MPH on the Brands Hatch straight but you can take the first corner at about 80 MPH so don't need such heavy breaking.
Getting really excited now, roll on 22nd June.

Tried iracing? if not you have too, get in the thread and see if one of the regulars has a month code. Love the mx5's around lime rock and Laguna, Just brilliant FFB.
Next best thing to a trackday it's that good. :eek:

Never been to trackday only have slow 1.4 fiesta lol.

Oh and i checked Race Driver 3 has snetterton so could pick that up for buttons on pc nowadays.

Last edited:
GMC79 said:
Tried iracing? if not you have too, get in the thread and see if one of the regulars has a month code. Love the mx5's around lime rock and Laguna, Just brilliant FFB.
Next best thing to a trackday it's that good. :eek:

Never been to trackday only have slow 1.4 fiesta lol.

Oh and i checked Race Driver 3 has snetterton so could pick that up for buttons on pc nowadays.

Not tried it, does it need a good PC to play it?
Mine was good when I built it 7 years ago. Lol. Bit dated now.
I think I've got a copy of race driver 3 somewhere. I'll have a look when I get a min.

You can hire track cars for the day, not sure how much they are though.
Worth doing, it's a great laugh.

Probably shouldn't have to big a night out though as i don't really fancy hammering round Snetterton with a hangover. Lol

I was thinking about the second night to be honest. :smashin:

Just done little Snetterton Video. Had to record at half res and lower fps as didn't seem to like recording on this track but is ok. Only had a quick go again not best laps but the 207 S2000 may be similar to ur ST apart from mayb under braking, dont know, but done about a 1:12 or something.

Last edited:
Just done little Snetterton Video. Had to record at half res and lower fps as didn't seem to like recording on this track but is ok. Only had a quick go again not best laps but the 207 S2000 may be similar to ur ST apart from mayb under braking, dont know, but done about a 1:12 or something.

Cool, i've recently downloaded "Harry's Lap Timer Pro" on my iphone which does video recording. I'll upload one of my laps after so we can see the comparison from game to real life.

Cool yeah looks a lot different but one i was on was 2005 layout. Will you have video of your run?
Gonna try a run it that supra as it sounds nice :D

Cool yeah looks a lot different but one i was on was 2005 layout. Will you have video of your run?
Gonna try a run it that supra as it sounds nice :D

Yeah i will have a video of my run, as long as my iphone app don't let me down.

Have to wait until after 22nd June though as thats when i'm doing it.

Here is the new 300 layout. 2.99miles long.

circuit_7_st.gif

Ah - that corner is called bomb hole. Turns out I've been miss-hearing that for years. I did wonder.

Not sure about that layout. Looks like the old circuit with a go-kart track joined on inside. Bit like something I would make with my old scalextric pieces trying to fit as much into the space between my bed and the wardrobe as I could.

Ah - that corner is called bomb hole. Turns out I've been miss-hearing that for years. I did wonder.

Not sure about that layout. Looks like the old circuit with a go-kart track joined on inside. Bit like something I would make with my old scalextric pieces trying to fit as much into the space between my bed and the wardrobe as I could.

:laugh:
and yes i'd have to agree, any track that bends back on itself that much in that amount of space was obviously created by someone who was briefed to get the most value out of the real estate :laugh:

Yeah it looks like you could slide off one part of the track and end up on another.

Couldn't video my laps in the end as the track had banned suction cups for camera mounting. :mad:

Still got some photo though:

RPS_51091plate.jpg

RPS_5207plate.jpg

RPS_5217plate.jpg

RS2_3513plate.jpg

RS2_3535plate.jpg

RS2_3601plate.jpg

It's a great track, hope they bring it out on a game soon so i can master it.

Only managed to hit 120 to 125mph on the Revett Straight, over cooked it once there and had to use the run off area. :blush:

Great fun, want to go back and do it again.

Not allowed to have a passenger hold the camera.

I was going to tape the suction cap on in the afternoon but I'd killed one of my brakes in the morning session so couldn't go out anymore.

All fixed now with upgraded brakes, so ready to do it again.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom