Games on Demand Sale

I'd have bought el shaddai too. Is that unavailable in the UK?
Typical...
I'm starting to get more annoyed with xbox these days.

Assasins creed today
Assasins creed 2 8.99
assasins creed revelations 8.99
brotherhood 11.99
creed 1 8.99

Bit meh today

any other deals about today?

Assasins creed today
Assasins creed 2 8.99
assasins creed revelations 8.99
brotherhood 11.99
creed 1 8.99

Bit meh today

any other deals about today?

I think there is just the daily deals to look forward to now. I'm guessing that the best deals are the ones that are on all week and the daily ones won't be that great if today is anything to go by.

I'd like to pick up a few of these but I'm out of HDD space. Can I download Games on Demand games onto a USB flash drive and run them from there (also what's the max size the 360 supports, last I remember it was 16GB)?

I'd like to pick up a few of these but I'm out of HDD space. Can I download Games on Demand games onto a USB flash drive and run them from there (also what's the max size the 360 supports, last I remember it was 16GB)?

Still 16gb unsure about running a game on it cant see why not as soon as its formatted its there to use.
Try moving something from your HD to the usb stick

Picked a few of these up last night, GRID, Dirt 2, Tomb Raider and the Red Bull Kinect thingy. Decent deals really. Although the only annoying thing is that with media atleast you can take it to your 2nd Xbox if the missus wanted to watch crap on the telly!

On the points/charge thing. Anyone who paid over the odds will apparently get the points difference refunded, and the correct prices are now showing.

I picked up GRID yesterday - didn't think I could really complain for ÂŁ2.69 even if it ultimate turned out to be a dog.

In the event, I had a quick blast last night and it turned out to be rather good.

Picked a few of these up last night, GRID, Dirt 2, Tomb Raider and the Red Bull Kinect thingy. Decent deals really. Although the only annoying thing is that with media atleast you can take it to your 2nd Xbox if the missus wanted to watch crap on the telly!

On the points/charge thing. Anyone who paid over the odds will apparently get the points difference refunded, and the correct prices are now showing.

You should be able to use on your 2nd xbox too if you are signed into live (of course you will need to either download again or move hard drive across)

You should be able to use on your 2nd xbox too if you are signed into live (of course you will need to either download again or move hard drive across)

Yeah I had a blonde moment :laugh: and realised after I sent it. I'm guessing it uses the same licencing as the dlc does where it just refers to your logged in profile.

Some great prices here, has the points thing been fixed yet? and someone mentioned paying by Paypal, you can do that via the dash?

Some great prices here, has the points thing been fixed yet? and someone mentioned paying by Paypal, you can do that via the dash?

Points payments are fixed. There is talk of some people contacting MS and receiving a refund for the extra they paid. You can associate a paypal account through the dashboard, something like "Choose other payment method" when you go to buy it.

I picked up GRID yesterday - didn't think I could really complain for ÂŁ2.69 even if it ultimate turned out to be a dog.

In the event, I had a quick blast last night and it turned out to be rather good.

i used to love the le mans races, sound off and listen to some music while you drive for miles on end.

The lack of racing line assist in GRID rather threw me. Forza and and GT have spoiled me by letting me use that to learn the tracks.....

Just bought Grid. Then looked on my games shelf and saw that I already owned a copy on disc, DOH!

bearman3784 said:
Just bought Grid. Then looked on my games shelf and saw that I already owned a copy on disc, DOH!

I've been trying to buy this for a couple of days but actually think I own it too! Thanks for the reminder, will check my shelf haha

Oh, I understand the theory - it just helps to know whether the corner that you're barrelling towards at 150mph turns left or right! ;)

:laugh:

Todays deals are the resident evil games,

code veronica is the cheapest at ÂŁ4.49 , Racoon city the dearest at ÂŁ11.99. The rest are priced at ÂŁ8.99

Does anyone know if the GRAW games are still worth getting, i seemed to have missed tem when they originally came out. Although i still have both Rainbow 6 games.

Does anyone know if the GRAW games are still worth getting, i seemed to have missed tem when they originally came out. Although i still have both Rainbow 6 games.

I found the first game very frustrating with its poor checkpoints, due to the nature of the game you need checkpoints quite often as death can be as simple as poking your head up to be sniped.

Can recommend 2 a little more as its better balanced.

You've missed probably one the best online communites in GRAW 2. Still populated aswell.

On a complete impulse, I just bought HAWX. Is it any good? I quite enjoyed the most recent Ace Combat, if that's any guide.....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom