Games List and Release Dates

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by GasAttacK, Apr 26, 2007.

1. GasAttacK

GasAttacK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can someone please point me in the direct (post a link) to where I can find a definitive list of all future PS3 games and their release dates.

2. Tommy Teapot

Tommy Teapot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +452
    i would also like to view a similar webpage, dont know what other games to be lookin forward to apart from GT, GTAIV an MGS etc :confused:

EDIT: anyone find anything regarding pes7 yet? the web is somewhat empty on the matter

3. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    There is no such list. There are various gaming sites that have lists and then are the online retailers that list dates for games you can pre-order. However half the time these are just place holder dates or if they are real dates are prone to change. The only way to keep track of games that have been announced and when they are supposed to be released is by checking the various gaming and online retail sites.

4. grey fox

grey fox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +122
    I have used http://www.gamefaqs.com for a few years now to get info on games, especially the release dates, but as Moogle rightly pointed out a lot of the games have vague dates like June 2007 or Qtr4 2007 because an actual date is not known.

Enter the message boards at your own risk though because some of the fan boys there are worse than the ones on AVforums:D

5. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    The Gamefaqs forums are attrocious. They are full of childish people who have nothing better to do then to come up with silly ridiculous comments and insults.