Games for Window's Live Deals....

nero0410

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Latest Deal/Deal's
Max Pain 2 75p
Day6 - Games For Windows

I enjoyed it on the console the first time through, I'm up for another shot at it on the pc for 75p :)

tris

tris

Last edited:
I've checked every day and every day the deal is for a game that I already have.:(

Bioshock is a bargain at that price.

waiting for good games now :0

Got this downloading,loved it on the xbox,can't wait to see what a pc does at 1080p,and all for £1.50.:D

Got this downloading,loved it on the xbox,can't wait to see what a pc does at 1080p,and all for £1.50.:D

I bought it for a 'bargain' over steams halloween sales for £3.49, couldnt believe it's now available for £1.49.

It looks and runs very nice on my pc so far, I have had it on the 360 and PS3, and prefer it on my pc :)

I wonder if it is possible to gift this to a friend like you can steam. Anyone know?
I cant find an option to do that.

tris

Having problems with GFWL since my format. Cant load it up "connection error" and when i start a live game i sign in and starts to download my profile, then is interupted with prompt to update, fair eunf but this update prompt stops the profile downloading so is uncomplete. And is just a cycle cant get it to work now at all.
Don't know what to do, all my live games do this, F1,Blacklight,The club etc.
Never had an issue before doing my head in.

Mine is ok now, I started windows update and done GFWL 3.4 and is now ok. Damn windows reinstall im still not fully settled always finding things need to update or download..

Was going to get Gears of War, anyone played that on PC?

Love to relive that on the PC at 1080p, must look lovely as even the 360 version looks stunning.

im pig sick to see that sants row 2 was the offer yesterday.. really wanted to buy that one! :(

/edit, scratch that, saints row 2 is £3.99 so they might have not changed it back to full price yet :cool:

Last edited:
Bioshock is a bargain at that price.
A lovely bit of EAX 5.0 for hardware decoded sound as well :cool:

Although it's only £1.50 am not sure whether it's worth me getting it as have already completed no. 1 on the 360

im pig sick to see that sants row 2 was the offer yesterday.. really wanted to buy that one! :(

/edit, scratch that, saints row 2 is £3.99 so they might have not changed it back to full price yet :cool:

Good to hear, glad your in time for that one then :) I'm currently about half way through downloading

Although it's only £1.50 am not sure whether it's worth me getting it as have already completed no. 1 on the 360

I have also completed the 1st one on a console, but I still wanted to buy it for pc so I can relive the expierance on my main gaming rig in all it's pc beauty, and also on the go on my laptop :)

£1.50 is a no brainer, but it's down to personal choice :)

Buy it. It's excellent fun. :)

I have clocked bioshock 6 times, it's a superb game. I say go for it. :smashin:

I've never used Games for Windows website to buy games. I'm I right in thinking that this service is competing with Steam? i.e. if you add to cart you are buying a digital download as opposed to the physical media CD disc.

I've never used Games for Windows website to buy games. I'm I right in thinking that this service is competing with Steam? i.e. if you add to cart you are buying a digital download as opposed to the physical media CD disc.

Correct :)

I have also completed the 1st one on a console, but I still wanted to buy it for pc so I can relive the expierance on my main gaming rig in all it's pc beauty, and also on the go on my laptop :)

I have clocked bioshock 6 times, it's a superb game. I say go for it. :smashin:

Damn you guys! :devil:

Good to hear, glad your in time for that one then :) I'm currently about half way through downloading

I have also got this for my laptop (m11x max settings looks fantastic) and my new pc when it arrives.

Does anyone know where I can download the patches for Saint's Row 2?

I downloaded it from GFWL, but installed it manually rather than using the client. Just wondered where I'd fine the patches for it?

thanks

tris

:eek:

In the client, Age of Empires III is £0.10! Yes, 10p!

:eek:

In the client, Age of Empires III is £0.10! Yes, 10p!

Thats Age of Empires: Complete collection :eek:

Just snapped that up, thanks for pointing it out :smashin:

tris

edit: and I forgot to take a screen grab of the silly price for evidance :(
edit 2: but Now got the confirmation email, 9p + 1p vat = Age of Empires III: complete collection for 10 well earned pence:D

Last edited:
Not a problem. It was begging to be shared!

I paid with Microsoft Points which made life easier as well - I can screenshot my account history if anyone wants to see :smashin:

Does anyone know where I can download the patches for Saint's Row 2?

I downloaded it from GFWL, but installed it manually rather than using the client. Just wondered where I'd fine the patches for it?

thanks

tris

Steam updated my saints row. Maybe the cleint would of done the same. Games on Live normally update their selves.

BTW You definitely need the patch as it fixes a fair few things like the section of resolutions 1080p being one of them. If you can select 1080p then the game is patched. :)

Age of Empires 3 today for 10p or 10MS points. Get it while you can!!!!

Age of Empires 3 today for 10p or 10MS points. Get it while you can!!!!

was just about to post this myself but you and someone above beat me to it! :laugh:
i dont usualyl play this type of game but for 10p why blinking not :cool:

i can't believe, only 10pence and i dont have it !!! damn.... so i guess i need to make an account :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom