Games for 50+ gamer ?

Tolq

Distinguished Member
Bit of a late reply, but before you throw loads of money at new games, have a go at some of the 20 games included in the PS+ Collection for PS5 - some excellent games in there, including a few of the recommendations above.

Of course, if you've already bought Elden Ring, you're set for the next year or so :D

jotty

Ok thanks for all the recommendations I have just started Elden Rings which is taking some time to get used to the control features, and have downloaded Last of Us.

Which of the COD, MW games are the best for solo play. I have ones from a couple of years ago but there seems to be a lot of confusing add ons since then.

And as for FIFA 22, what have they done to this previously great franchise as its completely unplayable in FUT mode ?

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Ok thanks for all the recommendations I have just started Elden Rings which is taking some time to get used to the control features, and have downloaded Last of Us.

Which of the COD, MW games are the best for solo play. I have ones from a couple of years ago but there seems to be a lot of confusing add ons since then.

And as for FIFA 22, what have they done to this previously great franchise as its completely unplayable in FUT mode ?

The campaigns on the COD games are pretty short these days. Saying that, the 2019 MW campaign had some really good levels.

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Which of the COD, MW games are the best for solo play.
If you want something more tactical / milsim, then Sniper Elite 4 is good. It was free on PS+ and should be cheap as Sniper Elite 5 just came out, also good.
Or there's Ghost Recon Wildlands, again older and arguably better than it's sequel.
Or even dip into Metal Gear Solid V. There is some very trippy stuff and the tutorial is long and err not to everyone's taste, but the main game sneaking about in bushes and stuff is fantastic.

Yeah Cod if you want highly scripted FPS, but it's not my preference.

edit: doh just realised i replied last page already, and said SE4/5 there too ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom