Games/Exclusives that need to come to Xbox One

Or if they wanted to they could make a few new Gears Of War titles by having games which would be set between for example

Gears Of War 1 and 2
Gears Of War 2 and 3
Gears Of War 3 and Judgement

Thats three new potential new Gears Of War Games right there.

Firstly, Judgment sucked big fat ones.
The story didn't gel with the rest of the games or even the books, which were all written long before Judgment.
Secondly, that POS was set before GoW1. A piss poor attempt at a prequel.

The books cover a lot of time between the trilogy.
They'd really do better covering the 14 years from E-day to GoW1.
Check out the link in my sig for some of the ideas I've come up with. Especially the prequel idea.
I need to update that thing really.

A quick run down of one idea is about a squad caught out in one of the cities targeted during the global hammer strikes.
They have 8 hours to make it across the city to safety.
It's more involved than that, so you'll have to read the whole entry.

Then there's an idea(which I don't think I've posted in the blog about yet) of a game set during the first few days of emergence.
Anything set within the first year would be pretty chaotic and heavily action based. More like the first gave.

And what about a game following the UIR during the locust war?
More specifically the Gorasni.
Different perspective, and a whole host of new characters.

The games could go back even further, with one or more set during the Pendulum wars.
COG vs UIR.
A game following a young Hoffman and/or Adam Fenix during their fighting years.

Firstly, Judgment sucked big fat ones.
The story didn't gel with the rest of the games or even the books, which were all written long before Judgment.
Secondly, that POS was set before GoW1. A pee poor attempt at a prequel.

The books cover a lot of time between the trilogy.
They'd really do better covering the 14 years from E-day to GoW1.
Check out the link in my sig for some of the ideas I've come up with. Especially the prequel idea.
I need to update that thing really.

A quick run down of one idea is about a squad caught out in one of the cities targeted during the global hammer strikes.
They have 8 hours to make it across the city to safety.
It's more involved than that, so you'll have to read the whole entry.

Then there's an idea(which I don't think I've posted in the blog about yet) of a game set during the first few days of emergence.
Anything set within the first year would be pretty chaotic and heavily action based. More like the first gave.

And what about a game following the UIR during the locust war?
More specifically the Gorasni.
Different perspective, and a whole host of new characters.

The games could go back even further, with one or more set during the Pendulum wars.
COG vs UIR.
A game following a young Hoffman and/or Adam Fenix during their fighting years.

Some good ideas ill have a look at your signature link when i get some spare time.

I will be getting those shortly but wont be paying to much. Black Flag is on gold for £12.

Been able to get it for about £6 online for months now. I think it went down to £2.99 at one point.

Been able to get it for about £6 online for months now. I think it went down to £2.99 at one point.

Direct on the games for gold market place its £12 for blackflag via digital download on Xbox One.

That's due to both games being offered in bundles and a ton of these were manufactured.

Yes I'm well aware of that, but the likes of Fifa, Forza and Sunset Overdrive have never been as cheap as the AC games were, or in such a short space of time.

Direct on the games for gold market place its £12 for blackflag via digital download on Xbox One.

How's that a good deal when you can get a code from Cdkeys for about £5.60....?

You can get Unity from them for about £11.30 also, once you apply their 5% discount code.

How's that a good deal when you can get a code from Cdkeys for about £5.60....?

You can get Unity from them for about £11.30 also, once you apply their 5% discount code.

I don't think £12 is a good deal compared to cdkeys offer of £5.60. Can you link to there site if they have one im going to take a good look.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom