Bargain Games Bargains - "You mean we can play them as well?"

@Discombobulate CP 2077 has a shed load bugs it just depends whether you come across them and what your tolerance of them is. I bought it but I'm no hurry so I'd rather wait until they've had a bit more time to polish it.
It is not the bugs that annoy me but how lifeless it is and the ending of it.

I see that Inside is the freebie from Epic today. I've only stuck in 4 hours before my tolerance to puzzles kicks in but this is a really atmospheric game and highly recommended. It's well worth a few hours of your time to upset your mind!

Mad Max for £1.49 on CD Keys. You'd be Mad not to pick it up at that price. I've plugged this hidden gem a few times in this thread and this is the cheapest I've ever seen it.

Mad Max for £1.49 on CD Keys. You'd be Mad not to pick it up at that price. I've plugged this hidden gem a few times in this thread and this is the cheapest I've ever seen it.

Totally agree. Just checked Steam and I put over 40 hours into this - a lot of fun driving around, car battles and Arkham-like/lite punchups. And when those storms hit 😎

Yeah it's such an underrated game.

The combat is amazing, real weight to each hit.

great deal on the game, and its very good too, it just got a little repetitive/tedious for me by the end, just overstayed its welcome slightly, but would still recommend, especially for that price!

I still haven't used the £10 voucher on eipc, has anyone got any recommendations of a game to pick up? I'm new to PC gaming so only got a few games so far, stumbled on 7 Days to Die not long after getting it and haven't put it down since, so if there's a similar game to that that would be good?

I would recommend Hades and Subnautica Below Zero.

Hades is awesome and is a steal for £8. Subnautica Below Zero is in early access, but is releasing soon. Currently it is around £5 with the voucher, but this month they are increasing the base price of the game to £28, so now is a great time to get it.

I would recommend Hades and Subnautica Below Zero.

Hades is awesome and is a steal for £8. Subnautica Below Zero is in early access, but is releasing soon. Currently it is around £5 with the voucher, but this month they are increasing the base price of the game to £28, so now is a great time to get it.
To use the £10 voucher you need to spend above a certain amount. Subnautica is a great shout.
I still haven't used the £10 voucher on eipc, has anyone got any recommendations of a game to pick up? I'm new to PC gaming so only got a few games so far, stumbled on 7 Days to Die not long after getting it and haven't put it down since, so if there's a similar game to that that would be good?
A lot of people rate Control. Should be a few £.
I used mine to by Metro Exodus (worked out at £4)

I was thinking of getting Borderlands 3 - £6.50 with the voucher. Not sure if this series is played-out though.

Metro Exodus is a great game - played through that this time last year. This inspired me to go back and play through the whole series again.

Disco Elysium is a steal. Can recommend that.

It's been a few years since I played this on xbox, think I stopped playing as they were releasing the clone wars content. Be good to jump back on and see the newer stuff added.

Does Epic just link with Origin and games can be launched from there?
Yep

Last edited:
Humble have some decent DLC for train simulator if that is your thing

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom