Bargain Games Bargains - "You mean we can play them as well?"

Well that 'leaked' list was clearly total bs as Cities Skylines isn't even on it.

It’s on there now, I just “bought” it.
B5350D7F-C2D3-4207-A512-CC151D4EA618.jpeg

I know there are lots of deals but I thought this was worth a mention

Starwars squadrons 10.99 on epic store. Claim your £10 voucher to get it for that.... Unlimited £10 vouchers over thebsale

So if you claim Cities Skyline, it gives you a £10 voucher. Which if used against watchdogs legion will make it £23. Not a bad price

My Epic Launcher has decided to stop working today - not sure if related. Got a few website errors also,

The launcher does simply doesn't do anything when launched. It had one job.

Argh, the hell that is the endless Epic £10 coupon :) How much stuff that I don't have time to play will I buy this time, WRC9 and Tony Hawks so far

Just claimed my epic coupon and sorely tempted to use it against Control Ultimate edition, that will get the base game and the DLC's for £11 odd!

Just claimed my epic coupon and sorely tempted to use it against Control Ultimate edition, that will get the base game and the DLC's for £11 odd!

I was going to use it on Control DLC but's it's £11.99 and the the game has to be £13.99 to use the coupon unfortunately.

Tempted to give Borderlands 3 a go for £6.49 with the coupon. I've a library of games building and I haven't even got a PC yet!

I really enjoyed Control and I played it on PS4.

Control is great - I am on the DLCs now - though keep getting sucked into more CoD matches.

So if you claim Cities Skyline, it gives you a £10 voucher. Which if used against watchdogs legion will make it £23. Not a bad price

I’d much rather have Fenyx Immortals for the same price, it’s a rare gem, a Ubisoft game that’s well optimised and not riddled with creepy crawlies. Watchdogs Legion will be free somewhere before you know it, it’s that kind of game.

Thought Control was poor and super repetitive. Love remedy games as well

Thought Control was poor and super repetitive. Love remedy games as well

The setting is quite samey but loads of different play styles to try between the force powers and different weapon skill trees. As well as bonkers crazy sections like the rock music hotel.

Resident Evil 3 is free to play this weekend on steam.

Can be easily finished in 5 hours so technically free lol
haha, not trying it myself as all the remakes are crap.

Going to update graphics on the classics you don't change the story around. Think of Ghostbusters remake, that is what happened to RE series.

Don’t you get the £10 voucher regardless of you claiming the free games?

Gears Tactics is half price on Steam. Picked up a copy myself.

Good game, playing it at the moment on game pass.
Yes, big XCOM fan here, so I know this is up my street. Started already and like it so far. If you like this take a look at Mutant Year Zero too. Not currently discounted though, but worth watching for.

Yes, big XCOM fan here, so I know this is up my street. Started already and like it so far. If you like this take a look at Mutant Year Zero too. Not currently discounted though, but worth watching for.
You not got Gamepass?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom