Bargain Games Bargains - "You mean we can play them as well?"

Ghost recon breakpoint , AC Oddesey and darksiders 3 all for £25 , not bad going on the Epic store .

Ghost recon breakpoint , AC Oddesey and darksiders 3 all for £25 , not bad going on the Epic store .

Quite tempted by Breakpoint myself despite the mixed reviews. For a tenner I reckon I'd get enough.out of it.

Quite tempted by Breakpoint myself despite the mixed reviews. For a tenner I reckon I'd get enough.out of it.
If it's as decent as wildlands , i think it will be a good play , i think put a good 80+ hours if not 100 into wildlands ( will have to have a look ) and still go back to it every now again , running new missions and old ones .

and like you say for a tenner , you really can't go wrong ,

not sure what to start first , AC or Break point ( need to DL darksiders yet ) i'll fip a coin later and decide lol

Am I reading this right on the Epic store? It gave out a $10 code for free which can be used on any game costing 14.99 or more. This definitely works as I put one in the cart. You then get another voucher for buying a game that costs 14.99 or more. Will this give it out if you use the voucher to buy it because you could then keep buying 14.99 games for 4.99?

Am I reading this right on the Epic store? It gave out a $10 code for free which can be used on any game costing 14.99 or more. This definitely works as I put one in the cart. You then get another voucher for buying a game that costs 14.99 or more. Will this give it out if you use the voucher to buy it because you could then keep buying 14.99 games for 4.99?
Thats correct

WE GIVE YOU ANOTHER $10 EPIC COUPON AFTER EVERY ELIGIBLE PURCHASE
Use the $10 Epic Coupon to buy an eligible game of $14.99 or more on the store (during the promotional period) and you’ll receive another $10 Epic Coupon. Note: Coupons expire on May 1, 2020 2:59am EST.

HOW DO I RECEIVE ADDITIONAL $10 EPIC COUPONS DURING THE HOLIDAY SALE?
Every time you use a $10 Epic Coupon on any game $14.99 and above during the Holiday Sale you will receive an additional $10 Epic Coupon.

Just an FYI. IN the UK its only £13.99 to get the £10 voucher.

Just an FYI. IN the UK its only £13.99 to get the £10 voucher.

Cheers for the info man, that's a pretty good deal then. I'm in Ireland so it's €14.99 for me :smashin:

Right so I had a recent refund from cdkeys from a key that didn't redeem so bought NFS heat from them and grabbed breakpoint from epic. That is it..I'm not buying any more.

If it's as decent as wildlands , i think it will be a good play , i think put a good 80+ hours if not 100 into wildlands ( will have to have a look ) and still go back to it every now again , running new missions and old ones .

and like you say for a tenner , you really can't go wrong ,

not sure what to start first , AC or Break point ( need to DL darksiders yet ) i'll fip a coin later and decide lol

Did you get an activation code for ghost recon breakpoint? I've installed it via epic games but when I go to launch it, it's asking for a key activation. Not received anything via email?

Superhot is the free game on the Epic Store today.
Thanks for the heads up on this. I've been playing Superhot all evening. It's brilliant and only a 4GB download.
I honestly was so close to jacking it in and logging a support ticket to Epic about stability issues and the more I played it, the more it made sense!
It's so satisfying completing a level with the full speed replay. Most original shooter I've played in ages.

Did you get an activation code for ghost recon breakpoint? I've installed it via epic games but when I go to launch it, it's asking for a key activation. Not received anything via email?

Sorted. I had to just refresh both epic and ubi so it registered with each other.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I've been playing Superhot all evening. It's brilliant and only a 4GB download.
I honestly was so close to jacking it in and logging a support ticket to Epic about stability issues and the more I played it, the more it made sense!
It's so satisfying completing a level with the full speed replay. Most original shooter I've played in ages.

Superhot is great. One of my favourite shooters over the past few years.

AFAIK today is the 1st duplicate in the epic store give away. Celeste.

Yea i already had it in my epic account and ive not bought a game feom epic since i signed up lol debating wether to use the £10 coupon to buy metro exodus even tho i have it with the xbox game pass. Hoping it might run better on epic.

The Talos Principle is today's Epic freebie.

duplicate post

Dr_UtZXUwAEjm7H.jpg

It's Hello Neighbor as the Epic freebie today. Which my son will force me to play endlessly no doubt.

Got both new Far Cry games (Gold and Deluxe editions) for £24 today off the uPlay store. Good deal that.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom