Bargain Games Bargains - "You mean we can play them as well?"

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Continued from part 10, natch.

Amazon have more indie bundles up for $10
(link is to steam forum post that describes the bundles) - Steam Users' Forums - View Single Post - Indie Bundles Notice & Discussion Thread. NO TRADING (v2)

Operation Flashpoint Complete - Buy and download on GamersGate

£3.74 for both. Seems ok

Napoleon Total War on offer too. Any good?

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition UK - Buy and download on GamersGate £20.99

elder-geek.com works too

Civ 5 brave new world dlc is £13.50 pre order with code at gmg.

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World | PC game | Download discounts at Green Man Gaming

since i got civ v for free and paid £2.50 for gods and kings im not sure this is a bargain at all tbh :D

Perfect Title haha

given in and bought Payday 2

Crysis 3
£12.99
Origin
Crysis 3 | Origin Keys | SimplyCDKeys

Got the CD Key via email but steam saying its invalid . . . is this a legit company?!?!?!?! :(

Crysis 3
£12.99
Origin
Crysis 3 | Origin Keys | SimplyCDKeys

Got the CD Key via email but steam saying its invalid . . . is this a legit company?!?!?!?! :(

Steam would, it's an origin key

hahahha mental! I blame Theydon with his sexy distracting ways!

Working fine :)

i've just been on the steam store and it's got sod all games on it.. is this a sign that they are repricing everything for the sale?

Marc, mine still have over 50 games on the sale and everything as normal. I think steams banned you for not having a K at the end of your name. Its hates hippy spellings.

Just noticed

WarZ on steam for £2.74

Buy The War Z and 3575 Gold Credits £3.74

Buy The War Z and 9600 Gold Credits £8.24

Last edited:
This is the latest video review I could find:

The guy seems to like it and not at the same time. I see what he means about the screenshots being misleading, as I have watched a few video's of gameplay at 1080p, and they really look nothing like what is on Steam.

Think I'll be giving this one a miss and see how the stand alone DayZ turns out.
tris

Last edited:
The reviews are pretty damning, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!

I'm really after dishonoured, but am unsure that it's current price is the best it's been on steam. Should I wait, as it's likely to have a further reduction during the sale?

£10 is the lowest its been on steam, maybe a couple of a quid cheaper on the keysites with codes.

There is a pretty good chance it will go to 75% off during the steam sale, i would wait a bit.

There is a pretty good chance it will go to 75% off during the steam sale, i would wait a bit.

This, its definitely one of those games thats likely to be discounted to nigh on nothing

£15 on steam atm, should be £5 during the sale, or even less (£3.74 possibly)

thanks lads, ill wait for the summer sale then :)

just cheap :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom