Bargain Games Bargains - "You mean we can play them as well?"

Capcom Summer 2022 Bundle

CAPCOM Summer 2022 Bundle (including: Monster Hunter: World) (PC Steam) £15.20​

Fill your summer with monstrous, devilish fun with this bundle of hit games from Capcom! Sharpen your Great Sword and get ready to hunt in Monster Hunter: World. Fight legions of fiendish foes in style in Devil May Cry 5. Pick up Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Street Fighter V, and more acclaimed favorites—all while supporting ACLU and The Trevor Project.

-Monster Hunter World
-DMC5
-DMC HD Collection
-Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
-DmC: Devil May Cry
-Ultra Street Fighter IV
-Street Fighter V
-Strider
-Bionic Commando
-and some coupons

Not to bad
That's a decent price. Will I play any of them? Probably not but I'm still going to buy it :laugh:

The Quarry Deluxe Edition (UK/Steam Key) £39.99 at CDKeys... £64.99 on Steam.

Released tomorrow.

tempted mostly for monster hunter world as i have the others i am interested in.

however how much content do you get for that? there is a lot of DLC for this game isnt there, i may be better off just buying monster hunter world when in a sale complete with DLC???

I dont mind a bit of DMC and never tried monster hunter tbh. I do have the DMC but on Playstation and Ive seen they run well on Steam Deck so went for it.

Steam have fixed the free download of 'Tell Me Why.' Download the base game and you have all three chapters.

Shantae & The Pirate's Curse is FREE on GOG for 48 hours:

Looks like another broken one. When I search for it it comes up as half price/£7.50. When I click that I get a blank page (on my PC) or a HTTP 403 error (on my phone).

The GOG site is struggling however it does work if you can get your clicks processed. The link above is the product page which has a button that should take you to the claim page. I had to click the claim button itself multiple times (with nothing much appearing to happen) before an e-mail arrived confirming the game had been added to my library.

The GOG site is struggling however it does work if you can get your clicks processed. The link above is the product page which has a button that should take you to the claim page. I had to click the claim button itself multiple times (with nothing much appearing to happen) before an e-mail arrived confirming the game had been added to my library.

I found a link on the main store page which was directly to add this game - seems to have worked.

I'll probably pick up Black Mesa for £3.74 as I haven't seen any cheap keys available since adding it to my watchlist awhile ago. Quite a few Valve titles and bundles in the sale are attracting interest on HUKD.

Alyx is down to £23 or so too, seems to be the same sale price as before. I still need to finish it after nearly breaking my thumb during lockdown throwing a virtual grenade at some virtual bad guys while crouching behind a virtual crate :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom