Bargain Games Bargains - "You mean we can play them as well?"

Apparently this is the full list for the 15 days:-

Epic list.jpg

That’s a decent list.

is Far Cry 5 Complete (including New Dawn) worth playing? On the Epic store if is £6.79 if you use the coupon. Which seems a whole lot of game for the money

is Far Cry 5 Complete (including New Dawn) worth playing? On the Epic store if is £6.79 if you use the coupon. Which seems a whole lot of game for the money
Yes :smashin:

Metro 2033 Redux is the free Epic Store game today.

Its just not the same anymore. A bit like shops. Used to look forward to the Winter and Summer sales, but now there are sales it seems every other month.
Yeah its been a while since i really spent much money on a steam sale.

Picked up
Steam Winter sale has begun.

Picked up Planet Coaster for £7.49. Always loved RollerCoaster Tycoon back in the day, tried it on Xbox Gamepass recently but found it too cumbersome with a controller.

I splurged

Assetto Corsa ultimate edition
Fable
Orange Box
Ni No Kuni 1 + 2
Quantum Break
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Ghost Recon Future Soldier

I’ve picked up the following so far
Divinity Original Sin 2
Mutant Year Zero
Jurassic Park Evolution
Witcher 3

I’m also pondering buying the following
Monster Train
Disco Elysium
Into The Breach

Divinity Original Sin 2
Mutant Year Zero
Jurassic Park Evolution
Witcher 3

Monster Train
Disco Elysium
Into The Breach

Unless you refuse to use Epic Game Store, I'd refund Jurassic World Evolution as its reportedly the last free game they're giving away. The days since IRobot's post with the list above have all been correct so it's looking a certainty.

Apparently this is the full list for the 15 days:-

View attachment 1425415

Divinity Original Sin 2
Mutant Year Zero
Jurassic Park Evolution
Witcher 3

Monster Train
Disco Elysium
Into The Breach
Disco Elysium is excellent, my favourite game I've played this year.

Unless you refuse to use Epic Game Store, I'd refund Jurassic World Evolution as its reportedly the last free game they're giving away. The days since IRobot's post with the list above have all been correct so it's looking a certainty.

I do have an Epic Store account but must admit I prefer Steam.

However free is free. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll refund it today.

Disco Elysium is excellent, my favourite game I've played this year.

That’s one strong recommendation. The game is approx £10 on Epic. With my Jurassic refund thanks to @anlygi that works out to £7.
I did see on a review that there’s a lot of reading and a voice pack is going to be added in March 2021. Should I wait until that’s added before playing.

Edit - Just picked up Cyberpunk on GOG as well utlising some VPN that made the price a lot cheaper. Just over £20 in the end which was amazing.

Last edited:
That’s one strong recommendation. The game is approx £10 on Epic. With my Jurassic refund thanks to @anlygi that works out to £7.
I did see on a review that there’s a lot of reading and a voice pack is going to be added in March 2021. Should I wait until that’s added before playing.

Edit - Just picked up Cyberpunk on GOG as well utlising some VPN that made the price a lot cheaper. Just over £20 in the end which was amazing.
There is a lot of reading which I didn't mind but I normally stopped playing after 2 or so hours to give my brain a rest, some of the dialogue was quite complex.

If you've got other games to play could always wait until after the update then all the dialogue will be voice acted.

Definitely a bargain at that current price, think I got 30 hours out of it and will playthrough again next year.

There is a lot of reading which I didn't mind but I normally stopped playing after 2 or so hours to give my brain a rest, some of the dialogue was quite complex.

If you've got other games to play could always wait until after the update then all the dialogue will be voice acted.

Definitely a bargain at that current price, think I got 30 hours out of it and will playthrough again next year.
Cp77 is not even worth £20

Cp77 is not even worth £20
I was referring to Disco Elysium.

I'm playing Cyberpunk on my pc and haven't had any problems in 40 hours that I've played so far. Well worth the price in my opinion.

@Discombobulate CP 2077 has a shed load bugs it just depends whether you come across them and what your tolerance of them is. I bought it but I'm no hurry so I'd rather wait until they've had a bit more time to polish it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom