Bargain Games Bargains - "You mean we can play them as well?"

anlygi

Yeah I totally agree. The fact that they're even displaying this as on 'sale' is very poor. Some parents, or idiots like myself, may see it and assume it's the latest one.
CoD games are all about MP anyway so why even bother with these, no one will be playing it.
My teen tells me Black Ops 3 is all about the zombies mode!

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Probably old news but £4 for all three Rocksteady Batman Arkham games (not Origin) on CD Keys. That is a lot of game for £4.

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
Got a feeling Cyberpunk is going to be one of those games that comes out with bugs galore
I very much doubt it, the developers are some of the best there are, they've given themselves plenty of extra time to get it right and I don't remember any bugs in The Witcher III (a nigh on perfect game).

Goooner

Distinguished Member
The first two were great games at the time, don’t know if they hold up now.

The less said about the third one, the better :D

The only good thing about 3 is the soundtrack which is awesome.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I enjoyed* all three for sure - great stories and music, and period-settings. £23 doesn't seem all that cheap though.

Looking back I paid £8.74 for Mafia 3 two years ago, and £5 for Mafia 2 six years ago.

*except that damn race in Mafia 1 - I haven't played it in a long time but I believe they patched the game to make the race optional.

Delvey

Distinguished Member

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member
Mafia Trilogy is £23 on CDKeys. Is that a good price? I’ve never played any of them before.
I would say so as the definite edition of Mafia 1 is not much less I think. 3rd is on sale for next to nothing now and again tho, not sure about 2 as I got the free upgrade to the definite edition as had the original, which I couldn't play as kept crashing on me, which the definite edition thankfully fixed.

Only played 2nd one, completed it recently, was good, perfect length for me too. The pop in though was terrible.

Does anyone know if you buy trilogy it's 3 separate codes? As I have the 2nd one aleady.

Digsy

Bought the trilogy and it’s just the one code. Enjoying the first Mafia so far, I don’t think I’ve played a gangster/mob game before. It’s reminding me a little of LA Noire which was a game I absolutely loved.

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
cdkeys really rocking it with the discounts.

£19 death stranding

Rage 2 £4.99 (was £3.29 yesterday but gone up)

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Have you done this? It's asking me to sign into twitch when I try to claim?
I just did this - took me to Prime Gaming AKA Twitch Prime. BF3 now in my Origin account.

1606848081551.png

darren68uk

GreyMutton

cdkeys really rocking it with the discounts.

£19 death stranding

Rage 2 £4.99 (was £3.29 yesterday but gone up)
Rage 2 and control are coming to game pass, although I'm not sure if it's the pc version.

Edit: double checked and control is android? Anyway Doom Eternal is landing on GP for PC tomorrow!

drinkturps

Rage 2 and control are coming to game pass, although I'm not sure if it's the pc version.

Edit: double checked and control is android? Anyway Doom Eternal is landing on GP for PC tomorrow!
Rage 2 is already on Game Pass for PC, I've been playing it.

Mensy

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

Sky seals Studiocanal movie deal
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett