Gamertag question

Mr Noble

Distinguished Member
Just a quick question really :)

When the New xbox is released will we be able to keep our gamertag and Gamer card, as I've become quite attached to my gamercard and Achievement score :rolleyes:

I can't recall if gamertags on the original Xbox were allowed to be moved over to the xbox 360 :confused:

Anyone else as deeply concerned and worried as me :D

Just a quick question really :)

When the New xbox is released will we be able to keep our gamertag and Gamer card, as I've become quite attached to my gamercard and Achievement score :rolleyes:

I can't recall if gamertags on the original Xbox were allowed to be moved over to the xbox 360 :confused:

Anyone else as deeply concerned and worried as me :D
I've had my current one since the days of Xbox 1 so I would imagine the same would be true when we move again. It wont be for a while though so dont panic yet!:D

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
I would put my mortgage and everyone elses on a carry over of Gamertags. Gamerscore may evolve into something else but they would somehow have to incorporate the old scores otherwise the Gamerscore Nerds (me included) will descend on Seattle with Pitchforks and Flaming Torches.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom