Gamerscore Addicts Game Trading Thread

I

I Spiritus I

If this is not appropriate, please feel free to delete it etc.

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for those of us who are gamerscore addicts. This may also work in the PS3 section too for those who like to collect trophies.

Basically the idea behind this is for members who are addicted to upping their gamerscore and have old and unwanted games, that perhaps is not worth much in value could trade it with another member who is in a similair situation just to get their gamerscore/trophies up etc. It also gives them a new game to play and hopefully enjoy! Once they have completed it, they can either keep it or put it back up for trade. I'm really only meaning games which are maybe worth £6 or less? For example Fifa 06 World Cup, old CODs, Assassin's Creed etc but ofcourse any game would be welcome to trade!

You would need to create a thread in the Classifieds section and then post a link to it in this thread along with the Achievements, how much each gives you and how hard they are to get. If something like this did take off, then perhaps a seperate section should be created in the corresponding Classifields section?

Thomas.

Also could this be moved into the xbox 360 section if it is okay to keep? :blush: Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
The group worked well for a short time, tried to get it back to what it was early last year but after a loaning out Dead Space and never getting it back I wont be using it again :(

Its a shame because it did work well.

The group worked well for a short time, tried to get it back to what it was early last year but after a loaning out Dead Space and never getting it back I wont be using it again :(

Did you try IM and email? Their details are all in their Bio?

who borrowed it?

Name and shame :thumbsup:

[-]That way people will think twice before keeping something that's not their's if this takes off again :)[/-]

Going through the link bearman posted it look's clear who has "had it"

Last edited:
Name and shame :thumbsup:

[-]That way people will think twice before keeping something that's not their's if this takes off again :)[/-]

Going through the link bearman posted it look's clear who has "had it"

yeah, just spotted his name. :D

Winnieee!!!

Tones drop me your address via PM, I have Winnieee on my facebook, Ill get on his case.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom