Gamerscore Addicts Anonymous - The Return of Sir Codehead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, that you can discuss that topic and others related to non-gaming over in general chat (where there is plenty of discussion about OBL and the meaning of life, death, 42 and religion). Otherwise, let's keep the thread relevant to Xbox 360 gaming :thumbsup:

Give me a shout when you have a new title decided and I will edit the thread :)

How about

"Gaining achievements never felt dirtier"

In the light of Dirt 3.

or

Gamerscore Addicts Anonymous: The Return of Sir Codehead

Seeing as he started it all :)

While on the subject of Dirt 3, I should probably finish Dirt 2!

Don't eat the green controllers, they're not ripe yet.
94281d1224168359-xbox-360-collectors-limited-special-edition-games-controller-green-02.jpg

Who actually has final say, per se? (see what I did there?)

Not sure what the procedure was previously.

We're fairly democratic. People throw in their ideas and say which they like the most.

Having looked at Dirt 2, I also have Red Faction: Guerilla, GTA IV and Bioshock 2 for PC to complete.

We're fairly democratic. People throw in their ideas and say which they like the most.

Having looked at Dirt 2, I also have Red Faction: Guerilla, GTA IV and Bioshock 2 for PC to complete.

Ah okay, no problem.

If I went through my "to complete" list, I would bring shame to myself, and probably others too.

Ah okay, no problem.

If I went through my "to complete" list, I would bring shame to myself, and probably others too.
I have the recent Steam sales to blame for most of it :D

as ash said there isn't really a procedure we just choose one we like the most but any can be chosen and we would be happy as long as the thread gets started.

the one ash posted suits though as sir codehead is now back on the scene at last.

I Like the "The Return of Sir Codehead" also!

Don't forget, that you can discuss that topic and others related to non-gaming over in general chat (where there is plenty of discussion about OBL and the meaning of life, death, 42 and religion). Otherwise, let's keep the thread relevant to Xbox 360 gaming :thumbsup:

Thats quality :laugh: you should have that as your signature ;)

I vote to keep the current title. :smashin:

Anyone up for some Rainbow Six Vegas ?

I think of a few of us have it and I do remember trying to grind grind it donkeys ago. Just leave a thanks if you want to help out.

Anyone up for some Rainbow Six Vegas ?

I think of a few of us have it and I do remember trying to grind grind it donkeys ago. Just leave a thanks if you want to help out.

just started playing it again today.

I noticed. Me and Mike had been talking about it last week.

not really got a game to play at the moment until lego pirates is out which is why im playing it.

i think the story is 4 player co-op, not sure about the T-hunts but i guess they will be the same.

we will have to sort out a time/date to do either the story or T-hunts depending on who wants to do what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom