Gamerscore Addicts Anonymous - #4theAchievements

Finished Limbo on the 360 last night so i need to get 450 points too get to 100K.

Should hopefully have it done on Xmas day. Had a look through the digital 360 + X1 pile of shame and theres plenty there i didn't realise i had that should net me the points.

Not a gaming sausage!

My wife humours my habit but draws the line at enabling it by buying me games. Which is fair enough - I'll just buy anything I want myself anyway :p

Hope you all got what you wanted from Father Christmas :)

Treated myself to the Telltale collection just before xbox live went down. Haven't been able to get on since

Got both AC games for Xmas, so there's at least 700G each there.
I usually average about 700-800G since Brotherhood.
I haven't started Unity yet as I wanted to do Rogue first, seeing as it's the last AC on 360.

Is anyone else having issues with the Achievements app on the XB1?

It refuses to launch for me saying there is an error... Now I notice that i can't check achievements on the Xbox.com website either? Several achievements that I saw unlock last night in Forza Horizon 2 also haven't been picked up by TA :-(

There's always a bit of a delay with achievements syncing to TA.

As for the app not launching, could be issues left over from Live being hacked and brought down over Xmas.

Had a forza cheevo not pop for me last night mate and last week took two days for another to stop saying unlock, just give it time, and as lost soul said, idiots hacked the servers so that won't help

I got a 500GB HDD for my Xbox360 today(still use it, but i was running out of space on my 250GB HDD), downloaded my profile and transferred my saves from a USB.
Only thing is, my score isn't showing correctly on my Xbox360 anymore.
Before, it was showing my combined score across both Xbox360 and Xbox One.
Now it's only showing my Xbox360 score.
Is this normal, and it shouldn't have shown my combined score before?

I got a 500GB HDD for my Xbox360 today(still use it, but i was running out of space on my 250GB HDD), downloaded my profile and transferred my saves from a USB.
Only thing is, my score isn't showing correctly on my Xbox360 anymore.
Before, it was showing my combined score across both Xbox360 and Xbox One.
Now it's only showing my Xbox360 score.
Is this normal, and it shouldn't have shown my combined score before?
It's not normal, the hackers have broken achievements for the time being. They'll come back soon enough, ignore them for the next few days.

For a second I thought you were being sarcastic.
But then, knowing how buggy the achievement app can be on X1, I can believe it.

Only 465g before I join the 100k club :)

Does anyone have Fifa 15 and would like to give me a hand with a few things ?

merry christmas everyone.

so what games did everyone get?

Bought myself Metro redux (£12.99) and Evil within limited edition £20 after reward points if that counts.

umming and ahhing over sunset overdrive as I enjoyed the short trial we got so would like to finish it. (under £20 at coolshop for nordic edition)

digital sales picked up tomb raider DE, outlast , mgs and titanfall 360

Last edited:
Does anyone have Fifa 15 and would like to give me a hand with a few things ?

not played FIFA since the 09 version.

Bought myself Metro redux (£12.99) and Evil within limited edition £20 after reward points if that counts.

umming and ahhing over sunset overdrive as I enjoyed the short trial we got so would like to finish it. (under £20 at coolshop for nordic edition)

digital sales picked up tomb raider DE, outlast , mgs and titanfall 360

where did you get metro redux for that price, is it the X1 version? mine cost me about £18.

i have had sunset overdrive since release and i still haven't started it yet, it's still sealed on my shelf, far too many games to do.....

not played FIFA since the 09 version.

where did you get metro redux for that price, is it the X1 version? mine cost me about £18.

i have had sunset overdrive since release and i still haven't started it yet, it's still sealed on my shelf, far too many games to do.....

Gameseek via rakuten using discount XMAS5 £17.99-£5

Haven't even started ryse yet played 20 minutes of Shadow of mordor, i need to start playing one game through at a time clear the backlog before purchasing more ideally.

Still haven't hit 100K....

Was well on track last night going back through the Walking Dead Season 1 until a couple of thing cropped up that scuppered the evenings gaming.

400 points to go so im hoping doing Episode 1 on Game Of Thrones and then Borderlands should finally get me there.

Also realised that my plan not to buy too much gaming stuff over Christmas really hasn't worked very well.

99990 points. Could not stay awake any longer last night to get the final 10 points needed to break the 100K barrier. Off out tonight so first job of 2015 is to get those 10 points.

Did anyone else have random achievements pop for them ?

No but i had COD Advance Warfare randomly install on my X1 even though i haven't bought it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom