Gamerscore Addicts Anonymous - #4theAchievements

given my code away but been viewing some of Maka's videos and i'm wishing i didn't now.

Oh well just wait until the main beta releases i guess.

No real progress this weekend apart from starting The Witcher 2 and putting an hour into it.

Don't think im going to hit the 100K mark by new year now. 1500 points is probably a bit of a push considering ive got no easy point games.

Can't see me getting many points over Christmas - I've finally fired up the PS4 and am working my way through The Last of Us. It deserves all the plaudits it received.

No real progress this weekend apart from starting The Witcher 2 and putting an hour into it.

Don't think im going to hit the 100K mark by new year now. 1500 points is probably a bit of a push considering ive got no easy point games.

Thomas Was Alone is quite cheap, an easy 1000G and a very enjoyable game. Does not take long at all to complete.

Thought I would play some Threes and got a few achievements. But now for the first time (other than for a few hours) my gamerscore doesn't end in a 0 or a 5. It ends in a 3!

I feel like I have to correct this grave error.

Gamerscore ending in anything other than 5 or 0 is a breach of the natural order of things. It verges on being an abomination!

I picked up some odd 1 and 2 point achievements from Football Manager years ago. My OCD was offended every time I looked at my score for ages afterwards, until I counter-acted it with some 2 and 3 point achievements from DJ Hero.

I promptly never played either game ever again.

Gamerscore ending in anything other than 5 or 0 is a breach of the natural order of things. It verges on being an abomination!

I picked up some odd 1 and 2 point achievements from Football Manager years ago. My OCD was offended every time I looked at my score for ages afterwards, until I counter-acted it with some 2 and 3 point achievements from DJ Hero.

This has bugged me for years. Who the hell gives a one point achievement!!!!! Think mine came from football manager too. Not been able to shift it ever since and doesn't seem like I will anytime soon :mad:

mine is odd too thanks to the bloody pain of a game 'the bridge' i'll have to rectify it at some point.

got lego batman 3 on xbox one on rental.

also bought sleeping dogs: D.E. and metro redux, both on xbox one. also bought escape dead island for the 360.

still not started sunset overdrive since it came out, it's sat on my shelf.

also getting halo: M.C.C. and shadows of mordor at christmas.

fun times ahead......

EDIT: also traded in AC: Unity and got AC:Rogue.

Last edited:
Thought I would play some Threes and got a few achievements. But now for the first time (other than for a few hours) my gamerscore doesn't end in a 0 or a 5. It ends in a 3!

I feel like I have to correct this grave error.

I've had that ever since playing Luxor on the 360. I think that's what put me off chasing achievements, it bothered me so much. :D

Hang on may hit the 100K by new year....

Managed to get 700 points last night through Limbo on the X1, completely forgot i had it. If i can do the hidden level on that tonight and finish it off where i left it of right at the end on the 360 about two years ago thats another 200 points. Finish off Lego Batman 2 and i think thats it done.

Jus joined in 54th :D

Welcome @stument !

@weaponx031277 You're a better man than me if you've got the patience to complete the hidden level on Limbo! I had a very quick try after completing the game last week and decided I just didn't have the patience, even using a YouTube video guide to follow. I gave up after about 5 minutes and resigned myself to making do with 800/1000 for the game :D

I've had enough of Dragon Age for a while - but after 70 or so hours in the month since release, that's perhaps not surprising! I need to complete Alien Isolation (I got about halfway through before my game stalled and I got sidetracked) and I've just started Lords of the Fallen, to give myself a quasi-Souls fix until Bloodborne comes out next year. MGS just got added to the Pile of Shame too, since it was on offer, and I've still got to start Metro Redux which I bought on a whim a couple of months ago.

It's just like the 360 all over again. Sigh. (The 360 Pile of Shame is even larger - but that doesn't officially exist as I have mentally written it off as being last gen :D)

Welcome @stument !

@weaponx031277 and I've just started Lords of the Fallen, to give myself a quasi-Souls fix until Bloodborne comes out next year.

i was watching something about bloodbourne on a games review show i watch on challenge which is on sky tv, it's called video game nation.

If it wasn't for the last bit of Limbo i would have had the do it with less than five deaths acheivements. Not checked out anything about this hidden level so thats first to do tonight unless the missus wants to watch Sons Of Anarchy.

Welcome @stument !

@weaponx031277 You're a better man than me if you've got the patience to complete the hidden level on Limbo! I had a very quick try after completing the game last week and decided I just didn't have the patience, even using a YouTube video guide to follow. I gave up after about 5 minutes and resigned myself to making do with 800/1000 for the game :D
I completed Limbo today and done the hidden level. Wasn't too bad tbh only took about 20mins. :D

Joined!

53rd lol

18th on leaderboard, thankfully my hard drive is now full so that should stop me buyin new games and start concentrating on the backlog ive got - watchdogs, unity, wolfenstein, rayman

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom