Gamers of similar age

33, going bald, 3 kids, and a LOT worse at games than I used to be. Can I join? :lease:

three kids and you've still made the time to get 1000 gamer points? Respect...:smashin:

DamianL said:
three kids and you've still made the time to get 1000 gamer points? Respect...:smashin:

Exactly. I've got 2 kids and and I barely get anytime on mine. And when I do, I usually go online.

I'm "only" 30 but constantly getting slaughtered at CoD2 online so feel free to add me for some target practice!

38 with young twins. Feel free to add me.....

Dave.

38 this year with 1 miserable wife and 3 kevin teenagers - i need my 360 for sanity's sake

DamianL said:
Nah, his kids got the points for him :D :rotfl:

hi folks:thumbsup: im matuer gamer like yourselves,feel free to add me, big pgr fan also quake 4,graw....

KAJ71 is tag must be upper case..:cool:

DamianL said:

I'm 32, Bald, 4 Kids, and yes over 1000 gamer points, but thats only because i walk around like a Zombie now due to having to stay up so late so i can 'play' when the kids are asleep!

Jeez I got all you kidz beat so far... 45 now , 46 soon... I get sore hands with these kiddy controllers too!.. We need OLDMAN control pads for our arthritic fingers...

Add me to tyour lists guys...but watch out if my kid is on..he'll trash us all...i hate him!:devil:

Nice to see so many mature gamers:thumbsup: Feel free to add me, I certainly qualify as 40+;) played video games from when they first arrived in the arcades, Pong, Space Invaders, Missile Command etc; then the Atari VCS, Intellivision, Atari 800, Atari520ST, CBM Amiga 500, Nintendos, to the latest and greatest Xbox360! As you can see I have never grown up, despite having a long suffering wife and two grown up kids:smashin:

Thxfan said:
Nice to see so many mature gamers:thumbsup: Feel free to add me, I certainly qualify as 40+;) played video games from when they first arrived in the arcades, Pong, Space Invaders, Missile Command etc; then the Atari VCS, Intellivision, Atari 800, Atari520ST, CBM Amiga 500, Nintendos, to the latest and greatest Xbox360! As you can see I have never grown up, despite having a long suffering wife and two grown up kids:smashin:

Intellivision and Atari 800! - I'm impressed - you must've got some serious pocket money. My fingers are still cut off at the knuckle from typing listings from C&VG into my Atari 400.

Anyway, another old timer here (39) so please add me to your friends lists too - PGR3, COD2 and GRAW and prob Blazing Angels (in an attempt to capture the nostalgia that was Hellcat Ace on the Atari way back when - great multi-player dogfighting). Usually on after about 9:30pm when the family have gone to bed.

43 Bald and Proud!!! :)
Add me to the Geriatrics List :D
On Most nights except on pension days, when I have a quiet night in , with my feet up on my zimmer frame, and my hand in a bag full of werthers originals :D

37 here, and bald with it too. Not to mention crap :)

Feel free to add me, play PGR, GRAW, PES5 and COD2.. (all badly)

Is there anyone on this thread who has admitted to being any good? LOL

Or is it just that modesty comes with old age? ;)

DIRY - 38 11/12ths, and yes I really am an easy target :rotfl:

I think the older we get , the worse we get lol

DIRY said:
Is there anyone on this thread who has admitted to being any good? LOL

Or is it just that modesty comes with old age? ;)

DIRY - 38 11/12ths, and yes I really am an easy target :rotfl:
I think I do ok, not the best at anything anymore but still a competent all rounder. I don't know if I was better in my youth I could play for more hours so had more practice which obviously helped but I've hit high scores on a few retro games this year that surpassed anything achieved in my younger days.

Another mature gamer :D here.
41 years young and loving every minute of it.

I play purely for fun and can't understand it when people get all shirty online.
It's just a games machine, the clue being in the word GAME.
It's for having as much fun on as you can before your fingers and thumbs sieze up!!

there must be a easier way to enter people to your friends list. Cant you just cut and paste somehow?

nick if you click on the person's name above their game card a list of options come up one being add to friends list....... have not actually tried it yet .
Let me know if it works...:smashin:
I am 33 years old and one of the few females about, average on fighting games , good on puzzlers, poor on car and rpg but dont care cos i enjoy them.;)

Unfortunately that just adds someone to your forum friends list...

EDIT: I think you're the only female I've come across in the 360 forum! ;)

nick501 said:
there must be a easier way to enter people to your friends list. Cant you just cut and paste somehow?
You can plug in a usb keyboard and use that to avoid entering the names with the joypad.

bishman said:
I think I do ok, not the best at anything anymore but still a competent all rounder.
Having said that, it turns out that I'm completely and utterly rubbish at Fight Night online. :mad:

bishman said:
Having said that, it turns out that I'm completely and utterly rubbish at Fight Night online. :mad:

Looking at your achievements, I take it the AI fighters couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag then? :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom