• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Gamerpic packs - how do you know what you are buying?

Scapegoat

I have a few MS points left and am interested in getting a new set of pics for my gamertag.

But unless I am missing something - how do you know what you are buying?

I cannot actually seem to see what pics I am getting - its just says things like "10 great pics from the creators of sensible soccer".

Is there a way to view quickly and easily on the web?

Immortaleffectz

Good post. I noticed this also. You use to e ale to see the gamer pic on the right hand side before you buy them. ut when i came to get COD4 ones it did not display them. Anyone else found this.

Skiprat

It only seems to show the pictures you are getting on some of the pictures packs

Codehead

Distinguished Member

Scapegoat

The last one even allows you to search for Free ones - though I think many of them are only available to US accounts.

Immortaleffectz

Nice one codehead :thumbsup:

Scapegoat

it does show a preview on marketplace also thats why I got mine ;)

I don't find that to be the case. It used to do it, and it still does for some, but most now don't.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom