Gamer pics....

-=Rob=-

Novice Member
Just a quick question for you all....

In my profile I have only the standard gamer pics, i.e monkey, dog, smiley face etc. A friend has ones for games he has played such as an alloy wheel for TDU, not sure why I haven't got this as I have played TDU heaps and other games... Any ideas?

-=Rob=-

Novice Member
Thats strange, as my friend doesn't have Xbox live and has never connected, are they awarded for game progress?

Cowden_harley

no the ones you speak of are included on the HDD

-=Rob=-

Novice Member
Very strange, I don't have the TDU ones..... Can you download them for free if they are supposed to be included?

-=Rob=-

Novice Member
Sorry to bring this up again, but it's now doing my head in officially! I lent my friend Gears of War last night and we played it on his xbox, after playing we checked hist gamer profile and low and behold a load of gamer pics have appeared, including the GOW logo (red skull). He's got heaps of pics for each game he's played, and I have none!!! Grrrrr

BurntKona

Standard Member
Some games do award gamerpics for unlocking certain achievements. Gears is one of them. The red gears logo with Marcus Fenix is unlocked by completing the game in insane.

-=Rob=-

Novice Member
We only played GOW for about 10 mins, that was on the normal level and he has many gamer pics for the game...