GamePlay component cable

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
unbelivable just changed my pre-order to back order and says estimate 22/12 yeah like thats gonna come before the new year. They did not even email me or anything to tell me I wouldnt get it today terrible customer service. gonna email them now and rip in to them !!

yup did the same with me , even after asking them a week or so back if they were going to have this problem,
cant stand companys that do that , gameplay was just removed from my browser .

Same here and im seriously annoyed, thats it for Gameplay as far as im concerned absolutely shocking service.

Ordered the Gameplay own component cable earlier in week

Order status changed to being picked - despatched today !!!!!!!

Golfracer:- just to clarify, was this the gameplay own branded one or the Nintendo one?

Just ordered the gameplay cable says in stock 15/12/06 , that's about the sixth cable Ive ordered from various places ..I refuse to pay 70 quid of eBay for a cable .:mad:

Golfracer:- just to clarify, was this the gameplay own branded one or the Nintendo one?

Its the Gameplay one , official ones "could be over 14 days "

Just ordered the gameplay cable says in stock 15/12/06 , that's about the sixth cable Ive ordered from various places ..I refuse to pay 70 quid of eBay for a cable .:mad:
I've put an order in just in case I get lucky. Like you I refuse to pay ridiculous sums of money for one on eBay.

Just ordered one now. They are Gameplay's own brand of cables by the looks of it.

I put an order in for the Gameplay branded one as well about an hour ago.

It just went from Awaiting Processing, to Ordered....but there is no despatch date indicate yet.

Jonathan

Im in exactly the same position - ordered one earlie, changed to ordered. Maybe someone could phone up to check availibility? I would, but I'm at work :(

Im in exactly the same position - ordered one earlie, changed to ordered. Maybe someone could phone up to check availibility? I would, but I'm at work :(

On the phone now (been on hold 10 minutes).

I got through to them on the Online help before I ordered and they confirmed they had stock already, but what I could not find out is if they are all allocated or is there spare stock etc.

Jonathan

I cancelled my official one from Gameplay a few weeks ago when they started messing about and have ordered the Premum cable from Amazon but that keeps going back as well.

I've ordered this one now so lets see if it ships today, if it doesnt i'll just cancel whichever one doesnt ship first from Gamplay or Amazon.

Just got off the phone to them - the guy reckons that they've got loads coming in, BUT - the shipment has been delayed and they won't be here until next week.

This obviously might be not true, but that's what he said (I specifically asked him if ANY would be sent this week - he said no) - but I saw someone's status had changed on this thread so can't be 100% sure he's right.

Just got off the phone to them - the guy reckons that they've got loads coming in, BUT - the shipment has been delayed and they won't be here until next week.

This obviously might be not true, but that's what he said (I specifically asked him if ANY would be sent this week - he said no) - but I saw someone's status had changed on this thread so can't be 100% sure he's right.

Which directly conflicts with what I got told on the online help, and the other poster on this thread! *Sigh* Can't get straight answers out of anyone. Well they haven't changed their release date yet on the website.

I wouldn't believe anything gameplay tell you, they've told me on 3 seperate occasions my Wii is coming and nothing has been dispatched. i spoke with Nintendo directly about them today and Nintendo were not happy at some of their practices, refuting several allegations.

Well the person on this thread is getting Gameplays own brand. Maybe the guy on the phone was talking about the official one?

ive just checked my order and is showing it as beeing picked now, and dispatch down as today for the gameplay component, will see what its like tomor but out is better than lead that comes with the wii, and not paying stupid prices for a offical component lead what some places are asking , and other places showing next yr before they get official ones in.

ive just checked my order and is showing it as beeing picked now, and dispatch down as today for the gameplay component, will see what its like tomor but out is better than lead that comes with the wii, and not paying stupid prices for a offical component lead what some places are asking , and other places showing next yr before they get official ones in.

What time did you order that at mate?

odered it last night on net when got in from work think it was about 10.40pm yest. and just got in now and showing beeing picked, and dispatch today, paid extra for first class deliv £15.98 total so should get it tomor morning

Yeah so looks like the guy on the phone was on about the official lead? I placed my order this morning around 11:30 ish, and its still showing as ordered. I have pre-orders for the damn thing all over the place now!

Yeah so looks like the guy on the phone was on about the official lead? I placed my order this morning around 11:30 ish, and its still showing as ordered. I have pre-orders for the damn thing all over the place now!

Tell me about it!! I think i have 5 pre orders in for various types of component cable!

In fact ive pre ordered that many i could start my own ebay shop!

Well I can see that on my credit card they have taken authorisation for payment. What I don't know is if they always do that when you order something immediately (remember authorisation doesn't neccessarily mean they have actually taken payment), or whether they would only take the money because they know they are about to ship it. Anyone know Gameplay's policies on that?

Jonathan

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom