1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamecube - Zelda Collectors edition FREE

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by mr_fantazmo, Jan 7, 2004.

1. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just been looking on the Nintendo website to find out that if you buy one of the following games - Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, 1080º Avalanche or Mario Party 5 or 2 of these titles - Luigi’s Mansion, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, StarFox Adventures or Mario Party 4. Then you can get the Zelda collectors edition disc which features 2 of the original NES zelda games and the 2 Zelda games which were released on the N64 (Which were fantastic!) absolutely free, all you need to do is send your reciept to Nintendo and they'll send it out to you!!

heres the link - http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/...lementId=ed916ac1-70f5-44c1-aba8-a888c128f86a

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,217
    do you need to register? I got double dash for Xmas but could i blag it?

3. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,075
    The purchase needs to be between 1 January to 31 January!

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,217
    i was thinking about getting 1080 but i can see the info do i need to register?

5. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
  6. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is what it says in the terms and conditions -

To claim your copy of Zelda, please send your full name and postal address, together with the original till receipt (please take and retain a photocopy before sending) confirming your qualifying purchase, to: Nintendo Zelda Promotion, Nintendo Service Centre, Codestorm House, Walton Road, Farlington, Hampshire, PO6 1TR, to be received no later than 27 February 2004. Only valid original till receipts will be accepted. No other proofs of purchase will be valid.

I bought F - Zero from Game so just sent that reciept, i don't think it says that you have to buy them at full price but don't qoute me on that. I'm sure it will be fine as long as it isn't pre owned

7. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh yeah and by the way, i went into WH Smiths in Stockport today, and they were selling official nintendo 251 Mem cards for £7.99 and i also saw official nintendo game pads for £9.99, they only had purple on display so i asked if they had black. The assistant toddled off somewhere and came back with 2 boxes she said, "Yes we have got black ones and i have found this Grey one as well" had a quick look, it was only a Wavebird and she said it was the same price, so i got a 251 mem card and a wavebird pad for £18 :zonked: i suggest a look in your local stores! The only thing is, i should have asked if she had anymore "grey" pads and bought a couple more!! :p

8. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,217
    I got 2 wave birds for £19.99 each at a currys where they had been priced wrong!

I am just wondering how the hell i get till receipt from CDwow???

9. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,075
    That's why I didn't order from them. I thought a print out of the receipt just wouldn't work.

I ended up buying Eternal Darkness for £15 in Dixons - got a free 59 block memory card thrown in as well. Can't ask more than that :smashin:

10. anephric

anephric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +147
    How can Nintendo have so many Zelda discs to give away and still not bother to put any in the Stars Catalogue?

I bet they put about 5 on there: I saved up my stars for AGGGESSS and have nothing to spend them on!

Epicanthic bastyrds.

regards,
    anephric

11. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Recieved Zelda today through the post, fantastic service from Nintendo, it was perfectly wrapped and what a quick turn around, 12 days from when i sent the reciept! :clap: