1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamecube - RGB and phonos?

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by t-force, Jun 1, 2002.

1. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Has anyone yet brought out a cable for the Gamecube which has an RGB scart connection, and two extra phonos for the audio? I haven't used the sound from my TV for about 2 years, and with a lovely TAG AV32R complete with Pro-logic 2, I don't really want to start now!!

2. fuzzybee

fuzzybee
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    Unfortunately for you and many others the answer is no for the moment but they will be out very soon?

I do not know what setup you have but the only option for the moment is component which is what I am using.

Or of course using the fixed audio phono outputs on the back of your tv to your amp should be ok for now surley?

Component cable plugged into the digital out(video only)
    Then the standard cable you get boxed with the machine plugged into the av output with only L+R audio connected to your amp.

Or of course plug the composite cable into your amp but the picture will only be composite so not rearlly an option.

3. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This should suffice for all non-digial audio sources.

4. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Unless of course your TV doesn't have audio phono outputs at the back... If thats the case I would recommend using the RGB Scart lead and a Scart Box with audio out. You can buy one for a tenner thesedays so its a good way of splitting an RGB connection (if your TV only has one RGB enabled socket) as well as having the system and anything running through the box connected to your amp.