Gamecube Games from £1 @ HMV.com

SkilledNutter

saeco

Nice ... got few for myself

I like my cubes ~~ :)

.hack

Cheers. ;)

V. Joe wasn't there for £1, only the sequel for £2. Did you make a mistake?

SkilledNutter

Cheers. ;)

V. Joe wasn't there for £1, only the sequel for £2. Did you make a mistake?

Yes sorry was No#2 for £2

.hack

The status for the first 5 games I ordered is: Item deleted - we are trying to obtain this item from alternate sources

Not looking good. The idiots over on HUKD ruined it by buying 10 of each.

sparced

Well I didn't have a chance, shame about the HUKD users.

That dandoc2 person (5x every game) in the comments is a real prick I've seen his name on a few sites.

SkilledNutter

All of my orders as listed above have been changed to 'deleted' HDUK User's need to burn in hell.

h0l1yw0od

I just want Luigi's Mansion but this seems to be the only one i can't get new :(. I know its my fault for trading it in but i'm really really sorry!:rotfl:

Anyone know where i can get a new one preferably not for £50! :lease:

Oh and Ikaruga i wouldn't mind. It's on Gamecollection but i don't know whether to risk another visit. I've had no probs with the few PSP games and Gun for my 360 that i got from them, all new and sealed. But i keep reading more and more dodgy comments about them.

.hack

I just want Luigi's Mansion but this seems to be the only one i can't get new :(. I know its my fault for trading it in but i'm really really sorry!:rotfl:

Anyone know where i can get a new one preferably not for £50! :lease:

Oh and Ikaruga i wouldn't mind. It's on Gamecollection but i don't know whether to risk another visit. I've had no probs with the few PSP games and Gun for my 360 that i got from them, all new and sealed. But i keep reading more and more dodgy comments about them.

I ordered Atelier Iris for £9.99 from TheGameCollection less than 48 hours ago. It got posted through my door, still sealed, today. Seem like a reliable enough store.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
The status for the first 5 games I ordered is: Item deleted - we are trying to obtain this item from alternate sources

Not looking good. The idiots over on HUKD ruined it by buying 10 of each.
HMV did this a while back with Xbox titles and I ordered around two/three. none of them came through so I wouldn't hold your breath.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom