Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Gamecube Controller on PS2

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by /\/\j17, Mar 14, 2005.

1. /\/\j17

/\/\j17
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I've seen lots of adaptor cables to let you use a PS2 controller on a Gamecube, but does anyone know of a converter to use a Gamecube controller on a PS2?

If it works one way, you would think it would work the other and I, personally prefer the Gamecube controller. To be honest, the release of GT4 has me remembering just how much I hate the PS2 pressure sensitive buttons - accelerate and break on the Cube's shoulder buttons is so much easier to control!

2. ji_

ji_
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Lik Sang would be your best bet. I couldn't find such a beast a year or so ago though. Shame 'cos the wavebird is by far the best wireless controller!

3. schmeegle

schmeegle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would love it if you could get one, as the GC controller is certainly the most ergonomic and like you say the analogue shoulder buttons really help on driving games. You could always use the right analogue stick onthe PS2 pad :D as if anyone is that coordinated!