Gameboy Micro £9.99 - £19.99 Comet instore

buster_broon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
quite surprised this hasnt been posted here yet

anyway looks like Comet is clearing out stock of Gameboy Micro's and the prices are the following

£19.99
Pink
Silver

£14.99
Green

£9.99
Blue

get one quick before all they have left is Pink

its my daughters 6th birthday this week so popped out and got her a pink one as a extra gift :thumbsup: and also got 3 games for 2.99 each and a starter pack for 2 pounds :clap: even grabbed myself one :D (not pink of course :smashin: )

Ooh might buy one of these if they're less than £20 and yes I do like the pink ;)

Ordered one for the young un will collect tomorrow (whats the odds of me turning up to find nothing there).

Ordered one for the young un will collect tomorrow (whats the odds of me turning up to find nothing there).

thats what i'm wondering! i've never used there collect in store service before but after seeing that the micro was so cheap i decided to have a look around and found 4gamers psp sound & charge and docking & speaker system for £2.99 each! hopefully they'll be there today!

The only reserve and collect that works is argos because they check the system before every sale. Currys, Pc world and comet have to manually check reserve and collects and get the items together and put them on one side, if someone goes in and asks for a gameboy micro they will sell one if they have one because the salesperson does not check to see if it has been reserved as this would take too much time for every sale. Plus reserve and collects are rarely checked and put to one side because there simply is not enough time.

Bought a PC from comet recently usuing their click and collect. They did indeed phone me later to say they hadn't actually got it but said if i definately wanted it they would courier one in from another branch, so all in all a reasonable service i reckon.

Not sure if they apply the same standards to a £10 item though.

just got back from comet stockton. they didnt have any micros left, but the 2 psp accesories i wanted were there with plenty of stock. also they had a few gba games for £4.99, old ds accesory pack 99p and a few other stuff for £2.99.
went to asda and they had the same psp dock & remote for £15! :D

I went into Comet today but they only had the pink one, which was £19.99. So I went to the other store where they had a silver and green one marked as £29.99 and £24.99. I asked them to scan it but they were adament that was the price they were being sold at.

I was only going to buy one on a whim because they were supposed to be quite cheap, so I didn't bother for £30.

Heads up to comet. Feared the worst but needn't have worried. The gameboy, was put to one side and labbeled up with the order details. If only i had this 2 days ago i might still have a working PSP.

I went into Comet today but they only had the pink one, which was £19.99. So I went to the other store where they had a silver and green one marked as £29.99 and £24.99. I asked them to scan it but they were adament that was the price they were being sold at.

complete rubbish my friend

i bought 2 from the hamilton store (pink and silver) for £39.98 and they even offered me a double pack gba game (incredibles and finding nemo) for £2.97 ontop

i took the lot (nemo is for my god-daughter, honest!!!!!)

anyway after buying the pink i decided it wasnt for me and went to the Uddingston branch (birkenshaw) and told them i bought 2 for a nephew and niece and my niece picked the silver one and i dont want to give my nephew the pink one

she had a wee look on the computer and told me they had 6 pink and 1 green in stock, told her the green was fine and she smirked and said i owe you £5 as its only £14.99 - she then stuck the £5 refund onto my card which was on it this morning, when i looked

complete rubbish my friend

Yeah, I know but I couldn't be bothered arguing too much with him because he was a bit of a doorknob. And the GBA isn't really a platform I'm keen on anyway.

Still, it was nice to get out in the warm weather. It let me know the car is overheating easily.

Damn, only pink ones left in Comet Slough. And no games.
In fact unless they're hiding all the good stuff away, they haven't got anything worth the petrol to get there. [Sigh]:boring:

What are the chances that someone will obtain me one of any colour except pink, and post it on to me, non of the ones near me have any in stock.....

Go onnnnn Itll be your good deed for the day, can pay upfront :thumbsup:

why not buy a pink one then buy a faceplate? Or does the faceplate only cover some of it?

What are the chances that someone will obtain me one of any colour except pink, and post it on to me, non of the ones near me have any in stock.....

Go onnnnn Itll be your good deed for the day, can pay upfront :thumbsup:
hi mate im sure i still have two silver ones as i sent wife and monster in law to 2 differant stores to get and lack of communication meant i got two :D ill double check with missus in morning that one was not taken back im 99% sure it aint and if not ill send it to you at the price i paid if you cover postage :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom