Gamebattles.com

KMC

Banned
Anyone interested in making a Blops AVF team?

You can be in any clan, we can mix and match everything and what not.

This needs some dedication, map knowledge, and a tactical nous.

Headsets are a must for call outs.

Reply to this thread.

:smashin:

uzer

Gamebattles is nasty business and frusterating as all hell. 3/4 of the teams are egotistical maniacs who will do anything/say anything to get a win...including cheating in multiple forms.

If you haven't done GBs before take this worth a grain of salt, but after 3 seasons (2 on WaW and 1 on MW2) it isn't worth the headache. You can find clan games easier elsewhere with people who take a loss like they should and don't dispute results and manipulate the outcome.

KMC

Banned
Gamebattles is nasty business and frusterating as all hell. 3/4 of the teams are egotistical maniacs who will do anything/say anything to get a win...including cheating in multiple forms.

If you haven't done GBs before take this worth a grain of salt, but after 3 seasons (2 on WaW and 1 on MW2) it isn't worth the headache. You can find clan games easier elsewhere with people who take a loss like they should and don't dispute results and manipulate the outcome.

Oh didn't know that, thanks for the info man, if it's a headache then no point really as you pointed out its frustrating.

The idea is great but if what you said is the case which I believe you then I am going to scrap it.

Det

Distinguished Member
I think even in clan games that people dispute results and generally moan over the slightest infractions, lol... myself included :)

I want to get involved in GB... I just wish my schedule were a bit more lenient. I was trying to get into an American clan but I just don't have flippin time to even schedule a formal initiation match with the officers, lol.

Kzacsa, know of any good American clans that are family friendly? (not that I'm dropping ScuD, I just need more people to play with on my times when I'm on)

Hasaaaaaan

GB's are like kzacsa said full of teams who do anything for a win so you need some evidence like a video or a picture proving that you won.

Det

Distinguished Member
Was that an actual gamebattles match and not just a scrimmage or private party match?

I think he was just commentating on what it's all about.

Swordfish

Was that an actual gamebattles match and not just a scrimmage or private party match?

I think he was just commentating on what it's all about.

Yeah your probably right because he has a few recent vids on his channel of GB games with callouts. Maybe you should take notes Det? I can feel a "callout" thread coming :rotfl:

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Yeah your probably right because he has a few recent vids on his channel of GB games with callouts. Maybe you should take notes Det? I can feel a "callout" thread coming :rotfl:

Even though the maps are gridded up, I've not used a single grid yet lol. Its always "OMG, Camping son of a BEEP!!! He's in the middle building" :rotfl:

Henborg

Might work in a "pure game mode".. Were you dont have Killstreaks or any add on to the gunes.. AS title states its pure.

Only problem you have is that some poeple might be rank 50 were something like me is now at rank 3 again lol.. But am sure once i gun a few men down i can upgrade my gun hehe :D

BaldyBonito

I used to play on GB in Cod4. My clan done pretty well aswell, I'd be up for some of this, aye it can be a hassle but these hassles will be null and void because BlOps has an inbuilt video recorder as such. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom