Game Stock Update: Out of Stock

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by mobileadam, Dec 20, 2006.

1. mobileadam

mobileadam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    According to their website it has now changed from "Limited" stock in stores to "No Stock" with no details about next delivery!!!!!!

Looks like my plan to contact 13 stores is now pointless.

I wonder if ebay prices will go up now..........

2. jim2k23

jim2k23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    my local game comfirmed that no more game stores will be getting stock this side of christmas, wether there is any truth in that matter is a different story as I went to game in redditch this morning and they told me to come back tomorrow and they may have some so I dont know what to believe.

3. timus

timus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +216
    My local game in Worthing said no more stock this side of Christmas, so it looks like getting one in 2007. Any ideas when more delivieries will come in would more be sent over the Christmas break, or not until the new year?

4. jim2k23

jim2k23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    has anyone been told that their game store is getting anymore stock in so we can contradict what is on the website.

5. mobileadam

mobileadam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    From all the people I have spoken to at Game no one actually knows what coming in until that morning after reviewing their delivery sheet.

However if the actual website (and therefore H/O of Game) are stating no more stock that I am not really hopeful of any more deliveries this side of Xmas.

I will be doing my usual ring round tomorrow morning and will let you know if anyone has stock.

6. SimonBalaam

SimonBalaam
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I got one today from Game in Reading. Just give them a call in the morning at about 9 to see if they have had any in and be ready to go straight away to buy it if they have any in. They get deliveries daily and like what already has been said they dont know what the delivery consistes of

7. booth1976

booth1976

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Problem with that is that our local game up until today have been telling people that the queues start at 4am. Now they've said they aren't condoning the queues but the guy still said that the earlier the better.

If they are getting a definite delivery and you ring up the night before you should be able to have your name down for one. Having people queuing in the early hours in my opinion is treating people like cattle. I can understand it at the really big stores in London on launch day as it's all part of the launch. But not at my local Game. I mean at the moment there's a killer on the loose in the country and our local Game have been telling women (my girlfriend, and the other day my mother) to start queuing in the town centre at 4am!!!! And our town centre isn't the best place to be after dark.

All that said I've just managed to get one, but I'm still really annoyed at the way Game treat its customers sometimes.

8. mobileadam

mobileadam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Arse - I called them today and they said no chance! and no stock!