Game second deliveries today....

avolee

Prominent Member
Reaction score
my local game has had its second shipment today, got 21 in.....hope it helps.:thumbsup:

Hopefully they will get them for the online orders aswell - fingers crossed!

I emailed them this morning, but have had no response so far.

st helens, had his del first thing, but there will be other shops who will recieve there del later in the day.

Game in West Quay had a delivery this morning. I turned up at 9am when they opened just on the off chance and ended up 5th in the queue. He had over 20 after fulfilling back orders. Anyone who turned up before 10 am would have left with a one, I couldn't believe there were so few people in the queue. We had to wait for the delivery to actually turn up, but by 10.30am I was the owner of a new Wii. :D

Got mine from Game in Washington (sunderland) this morning :clap:

They had 11, all sold on the phone before opening.

Hopefully they will get them for the online orders aswell - fingers crossed!

I emailed them this morning, but have had no response so far.

I just went into my game account details just to check on my order, and it is being picked and packed, could mean I have one before Xmas. :clap:

Just trying to keep my excitement level down and remind myself that I am 30 years old and shouldnt get to excited about a console.

Yeah right !!

Game in Croydon had about 10, gone by 10.30am. Manager said he didn't know when the next shipment would be.

I would expect drips and drabs from now on.

Game in Croydon had about 10, gone by 10.30am. Manager said he didn't know when the next shipment would be.

I would expect drips and drabs from now on.

Game in Meadowhall, Sheffield, about 50 in each store apparently..

Didnt really want one, but got one. Cheapest bundle is £259.97 wii sports + 2 games.

Tried both games in chelmsford and they didn't know anything about when they might see any stock all

ow do you mean they were being sly? have they got any?

ow do you mean they were being sly? have they got any?

I asked about 4 members of staff, each looked over their shoulders, whispered, or just wanted to withhold info.

The guy who actually took my cash was ok, he said they had about 50 in each store. Think he was Matt.

They sold about 5 whilst i was in there @ 12:30..

Ah, yeah, but thats not Chelmsford, i need to find one in Essex somewhere!

Are they selling the console on it's own, or only as part of a bundle ?

Vini, fancy going to get me one and sending it down this way??

Vini, fancy going to get me one and sending it down this way??

Our 2 stores sold out in about 45 minutes. 50 in each store..

I had to call in the bank of mum & dad to afford one, cheques that were due to clear today, didnt and payday isnt until friday :lol:

anyone know anything about game in birmingham, they have 2, one in the bullring and one in the pallasades, have they had any stock.

just rang my two local ones, both being very cheeky indeed... first is preordered people only, second was enforcing a bundle of any 3 games and any 2 accessories!

can understand them trying to make extra cash but surely they should have some just for sale generally, or with a minimum of 1 game or something like that?

Stores were Woolwich and Bexleyheath for info.

Phoned the stores in Plymouth soldout in 30 mins :eek:(

Game Bournemouth had stock, all of which went on pre-orders with the exception of 2 which went to people who were already queuing

just rang my two local ones, both being very cheeky indeed... first is preordered people only, second was enforcing a bundle of any 3 games and any 2 accessories!

can understand them trying to make extra cash but surely they should have some just for sale generally, or with a minimum of 1 game or something like that?

Stores were Woolwich and Bexleyheath for info.

Hi Indy, do you know how much the bundles were ? and what was in them ?

I just went into my game account details just to check on my order, and it is being picked and packed, could mean I have one before Xmas. :clap:

Just trying to keep my excitement level down and remind myself that I am 30 years old and shouldnt get to excited about a console.

Yeah right !!

Im 40 and excited :D When did you order? I think im well down the list ordered on 15th Nov

Paul

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom