Game recommendations

Got my Go today! Very nice :)

Got a free £20 voucher with it too, so looking for some game recommendations.

I always like Everybody's Golf (6.99), but is '2' better at twice the price?

Modnation is quite cheap and I have the PS3 version. Also really like DJ Max and notice that is on the store.

Anything anyone really thinks is 'essential' that I may have missed in my time away from the PSP world? (Dont like Loco Roco!)

stu.artd

Got my Go today! Very nice :)

Got a free £20 voucher with it too, so looking for some game recommendations.

I always like Everybody's Golf (6.99), but is '2' better at twice the price?

Modnation is quite cheap and I have the PS3 version. Also really like DJ Max and notice that is on the store.

Anything anyone really thinks is 'essential' that I may have missed in my time away from the PSP world? (Dont like Loco Roco!)

Everybody's Golf 2 is definitely better, but if you want some other games as well for that £20 you could just get the 1st one. I recommend you add a couple of £'s and try some more of the Essentials range like Wipeout Pulse, Ratchet and Clank Size Matters and Patapon 2.

Everybody's Golf 2 is definitely better, but if you want some other games as well for that £20 you could just get the 1st one. I recommend you add a couple of £'s and try some more of the Essentials range like Wipeout Pulse, Ratchet and Clank Size Matters and Patapon 2.

Thanks Stu, I went for the first in the end. I know the 2nd has online play, but I had a look around GameFaqs and there are loads of 'nobody is playing this online anymore' type threads.

Thanks for the other suggestions - I didnt really like Patapon, R&C isnt my sort of thing and Wipeout I'll be getting free from the Sony offer!

Might get MGS Portable Ops?

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Metal Gear Solid - Peace Walker comes out today, Little Big Planet is great, then theres Fat Princess, Half Minute Hero, Patchwork Heroes, and GTA:Chinatown Wars, which is a great little GTA, and Super Stardust is brilliant too.

Only thing is, not too sure if you can download all of them, as I have a an original PSP, IMO, far better than the GO, easier to handle, and the best of both worlds when it comes to choice with either UMD, or downloading games, etc from PSN.

Last edited:
Metal Gear Solid - Peace Walker comes out today, Little Big Planet is great, then theres Fat Princess, Half Minute Hero, Patchwork Heroes, and GTA:Chinatown Wars, which is a great little GTA, and Super Stardust is brilliant too.

Only thing is, not too sure if you can download all of them, as I have a an original PSP, IMO, far better than the GO, easier to handle, and the best of both worlds when it comes to choice with either UMD, or downloading games, etc from PSN.

Thanks, I'll check out some of those. Peace Walker looks great, but its a £32 download, which is a bit much! I'll pick it up if it goes on sale sometime.

Stephen Carter

AVF Games Reviewer
Peacewalker is definately worth a purchase if youre a fan of the earlier MGS games. I picked it up for 24.99 in GAME but its probs cheaper elsewhere, worth every penny mind.

EDIT: Found it for 18 quid on amazon if you have an account.

Last edited:

rexel1

Peacewalker is definately worth a purchase if youre a fan of the earlier MGS games. I picked it up for 24.99 in GAME but its probs cheaper elsewhere, worth every penny mind.

EDIT: Found it for 18 quid on amazon if you have an account.

The original poster has a GO though, so downloads only.

I'm hoping Konami see some sense and reduce the price.

Stephen Carter

AVF Games Reviewer
:facepalm: Sorry my mistake, thats why i got the 3000 slim and lite last week, downloads are too expensive and so is the actual console in my opinion. Why should the download be more expensive to buy as opposed to buying the retail version? Surely it should be cheaper....

swindlerz

Standard Member
peace walker is my best psp game. im just a mgs fan.
im also a bit of a ff7 fan too but crisis core was way too easy. the slots are outrageous.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom