Game recommendations please...

I tried Fallout 4 and got it for only £10 new but as usual didn't give it enough time so is already on eBay. Am just too impatient for slow burners... :)

Give it time, its in the top5 of PS4 fames easily.

Will

I would recommend Dying Light. While there is more bludgeoning than shooting, it's first person, immersive and the single player campaign isn't particularly difficult.

I would recommend Dying Light. While there is more bludgeoning than shooting, it's first person, immersive and the single player campaign isn't particularly difficult.

Excellent game but if the OP has struggled with the wallrunning in TF2 then I think he will struggle with the Parkour in this, plus there are a few missions that are very tricky imo.

The Metro games are good

Excellent game but if the OP has struggled with the wall running in TF2 then I think he will struggle with the Parkour in this, plus there are a few missions that are very tricky imo.
The wall running drove me nuts, was ok till I got to the part where you have to jump from 1 wall to another then another 2.. Such a shame as Titanfall 2 is stunning graphically.

I don't think age is an issue with FPS shooters, just need to out think the kids.
The thing I hate most (as am sure others do) is when you get killed, then respawn and the same person gets you several times... It's just jealousy of course as I guess we'd all be the same ;)

Uncharted 4 is pretty decent too - got a back catalogue to go back through if you like the premise/game-play.

Will

I did do a few of the team strikes and they are fun, I'm 46 (told you was old) although one of my the people I joined for a strike on Destiny is 54 and still has a blast on there. I did give up gaming after buying the ps3 in 2007 but got back into it when I discovered how awesome the ps4 is! I bet you don't feel such an old git now ;)
haha I can give you 10 years AND a little more :)

Afraid I can`t help on the game recommendations though. I`m more into RPG like Metal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed etc

I'm just pushing past the big 50, age doesn't matter just enjoying whatever you're playing.
What about the division, you can play just about all of game by yourself, some of the coop sections can be handled solo once higher level, has a good story and certainly isn't easy, but you can sit back or run and gun to a degree.
Shame you're on a ps4 or i'd suggest halo :). Are the star wars games any good not tried myself, if you can get you're head around a rpg then skyrim played 1st person is and awesome game have bought the remastered edition just to play again.
Are the gears of wars 1st or 4rd person?
Hope you find something enjoyable to play.

I'm just pushing past the big 50, age doesn't matter just enjoying whatever you're playing.
What about the division, you can play just about all of game by yourself, some of the coop sections can be handled solo once higher level, has a good story and certainly isn't easy, but you can sit back or run and gun to a degree.
Shame you're on a ps4 or i'd suggest halo :). Are the star wars games any good not tried myself, if you can get you're head around a rpg then skyrim played 1st person is and awesome game have bought the remastered edition just to play again.
Are the gears of wars 1st or 4rd person?
Hope you find something enjoyable to play.

I used to have an xbox and really enjoyed Halo, especially the music. Starwars Battlefront on the PS4 is very good and even though is mainly online I seem to be able to manage as there are so many players. I played Gears of war years ago, also on the xbox and remember being impressed by the game physics and graphics but was alas 3rd person :eek:( Thanks to the good people on here I now have a list of games to try so many thanks to all :)

Wow, I feel a youngster at 42 :-D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom