Game pass ultimate sharing

bubs999

I have game pass ultimate on my Series S, I've just added my son's Xbox account to my console, as he no longer has access to his Nintendo.

He's tried playing some of the Game Pass ultimate games, but it only allows him to install them and not play them using the cloud, although he doesn't have access to all the game pass games, when he selects them, it gives him subscription options

Is there something I need to do? When I added his account to my Xbox, it kept asking me to sign up to game pass, but surely I don't need a second subscription for the same console?

adbailey18

Distinguished Member
I have game pass ultimate on my Series S, I've just added my son's Xbox account to my console, as he no longer has access to his Nintendo.

He's tried playing some of the Game Pass ultimate games, but it only allows him to install them and not play them using the cloud, although he doesn't have access to all the game pass games, when he selects them, it gives him subscription options

Is there something I need to do? When I added his account to my Xbox, it kept asking me to sign up to game pass, but surely I don't need a second subscription for the same console?
I'm not sure Gamepass sharing includes access to play games via the cloud.

They should be able to play games that are installed directly on it though?

I assume that your Xbox is set as your Home console?

bubs999

Console is set as home one. I'll check again, but some of the games wouldn't allow him to play

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom