Game pass ultimate sharing

bubs999

I have game pass ultimate on my Series S, I've just added my son's Xbox account to my console, as he no longer has access to his Nintendo.

He's tried playing some of the Game Pass ultimate games, but it only allows him to install them and not play them using the cloud

Is there something I need to do? When I added his account to my Xbox, it kept asking me to sign up to game pass, but surely I don't need a second subscription for the same console?

Solar

You might need to sign in to your microsoft account and add your sons account as a family member.
But, I don't think cloud gaming is included in sharing.
It's the same with me and my son, his account is linked to mine and he can play games from my ultimate ultimate (sea of thieves to mention 1), but he can't play them from cloud.

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
I’m looking at getting an S for my daughter can we both use ultimate at the same time? I take it I have to create her a Microsoft account? She currently uses mine to play Minecraft, so can she still use that account whilst I’m playing a different game? I’m a bit confused by the sharing bit.

Mar1983cin

I’m looking at getting an S for my daughter can we both use ultimate at the same time? I take it I have to create her a Microsoft account? She currently uses mine to play Minecraft, so can she still use that account whilst I’m playing a different game? I’m a bit confused by the sharing bit.
Yes you can. What you have to do is set her console to "home"console(to do that you need to login with your details, go to settings-general-personalization-my home xbox-make this my home xbox. After that you log out(your account) and she can use her new account with access to Ultimate. On your other console you just login with your own details(dont set as a home console) I hope this helps

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Cheers pal

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom