• Mafia 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
OK guys, the last few weeks have seen many of you nominate your favourite games of 2010 and nominations have now finished. We have our top 15, so now comes the big one!!

The rules for this are dead simple...just select your favourite game from those nominated in the poll and your vote will be registered and counted towards finding the Game of the Year 2010 according to the members of the AV Forums!

The Poll will remain open until Jan 31st. Happy voting!

:clap:

NOMINATIONS THREAD for those who want to see how the 15 games were arrived at.

Last edited:

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Absolutely nothing in that list that I would describe as 'Game of the Year' callibre (although I admit I don't play games like Starcraft 2). Mass Effect 2 and God of War 3 were okay - but nothing great. Personally I think the year has been a bit lacklustre for games - accordingly my vote would goto Fallout: New Vegas which doesn't seemed to have made the shortlist :confused:

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Absolutely nothing in that list that I would describe as 'Game of the Year' callibre (although I admit I don't play games like Starcraft 2). Mass Effect 2 and God of War 3 were okay - but nothing great. Personally I think the year has been a bit lacklustre for games - accordingly my vote would goto Fallout: New Vegas which doesn't seemed to have made the shortlist :confused:
Just rechecked the votes on the nominations thread as after reading your post I thought that Fallout did get enough votes to qualify. Indeed it did (it got 4 points) and therefore just qualified.

I have therefore redone the poll as the above one is incorrect.

My apologies for the incomvenience guys, but if you have already vote then could you please revote on THIS thread instead.

Cheers,

Cas

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Mods - Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom