• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Game - Nintendo 24 Hour Spectacular, 24th July

MJC

Established Member
Game.co.uk are having another 24 Hour Spectacular on 24th July - this time it's Nintendo.

Quote from their email - "Our 24 Hour Spectacular makes a welcome return on Monday July 24th - and this time, it's totally Nintendo. That's a DS bargain every hour. But with limited stock, you'll have to hurry - when it's gone it's gone!"

Thanks,
Matt :).

D

Deleted member 65413

Hopefully they have slightly more stock than they did with the 360 one.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Great, I thought they would likely follow up with a Nintendo one. Like Kube says though, I really hope they put out more stock this time, I didn't manage to get hold of anything last time, despite my super fast efforts on about 7 items:thumbsdow

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Sadly there's not really any Nintendo stuff I want at the moment as I have a DS & DS Lite and all the games I want. I guess there will be a couple of DS games that I may dabble with but nothing that I really fancy. :(

themanwithapc

Established Member
CAS FAN said:
Sadly there's not really any Nintendo stuff I want at the moment as I have a DS & DS Lite and all the games I want. I guess there will be a couple of DS games that I may dabble with but nothing that I really fancy. :(

Too true. I've got the DSL, and I always buy US or Japanese versions of the games, so those'll be useless for me. I also got rid of my PAL GC games, as I'm getting a US Wii. Shame :(

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I'd love to get hold of a bargain DS Lite, but the chances of that happening are about one in a million:rolleyes:

MJC

Established Member
Hi,

Just to let you know, it says on the Game.co.uk website that it starts at 12 noon on the 24th July.

dodger747

Prominent Member
Any websites found the hidden .jpgs like with the previous sale?

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
MJC said:
Hi,

Just to let you know, it says on the Game.co.uk website that it starts at 12 noon on the 24th July.

Damn, I prefer it to start at midnight as that's 8pm for me here so I could easy catch the start and finish.

gatty-jr-jr

Established Member
semiskimmed said:
anyone get any decent bargains?

Apparantly they had the following bargains before they went in a a matter of seconds. Probably purchased by game staff!

Ds lite black and white £50
new super mario bros £15
brain training £10

they had a full list on qj.net of what they had, i missed everything didnt get a thing.

nate69

Banned
I grabbed a ds lite in time, and only to be sent an email confirmation showing full price of £99.99:eek:
20 mins on the phone with game CS and was told that they had all sold out even though I completed the checkout with it showing as £49.99 + p&p

Tried to argue the point, but got it refunded in the end. I very much doubt if there was any available at that price, and it was just a big PR stunt.

Upshot... will never buy anything from game again

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
nate69 said:
I grabbed a ds lite in time, and only to be sent an email confirmation showing full price of £99.99:eek:
20 mins on the phone with game CS and was told that they had all sold out even though I completed the checkout with it showing as £49.99 + p&p

Tried to argue the point, but got it refunded in the end. I very much doubt if there was any available at that price, and it was just a big PR stunt.

Upshot... will never buy anything from game again

If that happened to me I would be off to trading standards! Don't suppose you did a screen dump of your successful checkout?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom