Game Loan Scheme?

Anybody interested in starting a game lending scheme amongst members? It could be a game you've always fancied, one you've missed out on those last couple of achievements, or just one you want to try out before buying?

We could set it up where someone lists a bunch of games they want, and someone with a copy could send it to them for postage costs + an agreed deposit, refundable when the game is sent back?

Obviouslym I know Lovefilm exists for this sort of thing, but sometimes it takes an age to get what you want!

Ico.

not if u use the lists in a way so u get the game u want, i get all the new games by using a simple system.
I've thought about joining one of these rental schemes before but was worried I'd only get old games...

shhh what is your "system" or is it to only have new games on your list... :lease:

jason g

Distinguished Member
I've thought about joining one of these rental schemes before but was worried I'd only get old games...

shhh what is your "system" or is it to only have new games on your list... :lease:
here's how mine is.

jason's list (all games)

jason's list 1 (1 game)
jason's list 2 (1 game)
jason's list 3 (1 game)

put as many games as u want in the default list (jason's list)
have your disc icons only in the lists u want them to pick the game from, so mine are taken from jason's list 1,2,3. u only put 1 game in each of these 3 lists and thes will be sent out, they won't take them from the default list as no disc icon will be in it, u can alter it in the add/edit list part by dragging the disc icon into the list u want.

it works because they say to have 20 titles to make it easier to send out games but if u do it this way then the system sees u have loads of games, it just selects the games from where u have put the disc icons.

put the games to high priority in the 3 lists too.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom