Game keeps crashing

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everytime i go online on gt5 and in the main menu keeps saying time and date wrong when its not.

Anyone else getting this??

Everytime i go online on gt5 and in the main menu keeps saying time and date wrong when its not.

Anyone else getting this??

Is your PS3 toggled to "set date via the internet" in XMB settings?

yes i think its an online issue :thumbsdow

Can't wait till 2moz haha

I have the same issue, where do we reset the time

Keeps crashing my PS3 when going to the "open lobby". Patch is installed, game installed to HDD.

Either servers arent online, overloaded or some other technical bug.

Anyone else getting this issue?

Keeps crashing my PS3 when going to the "open lobby". Patch is installed, game installed to HDD.

I keep crashing aswell when looking through the open lobbies:(

Anyone else having issues when starting up GT mode? I get past the part when you select your driver uniform, but when it asks you to select your settings for friends and put in your normal online playing times etc the game won't progress after I press OK, it just sticks there....tried restarting the game several times and also checked my time settings (as it was having that issue also, so changed to update via internet) but no joy.

Yeah happened to me last night too! :(

Game still keep crashing!!

Everytime I go to open lobby the game crashes on me :( is my console playing up? I have had the problem everytime I go in the lobby and one time I had to do a reset via the machine

Its not you crazy its the dam game not used my ps3 for 18 months and i have not bloody missed it.

Kept seeing you signing in and out bet you seen me doing the same.

How the heck do you get in an online race on this game?

I keep getting a message saying unable to connect to servers and the game crashes :(

Everytime I go to open lobby the game crashes on me :( is my console playing up? I have had the problem everytime I go in the lobby and one time I had to do a reset via the machine

Ive had this once

Sounds like a few patches will be required. No shock there though

Mine crashes when going onto online lobby too.

I'm finding GT5 and BlackOps pretty unstable and crash-tastic... *** is going on? I don't think my PS3 has ever crashed before these two games.

Guys if you go to options on your main page not the GT profile you have but options from the main page then keep going down to Miscellaneous and select clear system cache then clear system cache then click terms of use and scroll down to accept. Please check if this helps as I was messing about the options I tried them things and I can now go online.

Guys if you go to options on your main page not the GT profile you have but options from the main page then keep going down to Miscellaneous and select clear system cache then clear system cache then click terms of use and scroll down to accept. Please check if this helps as I was messing about the options I tried them things and I can now go online.

Done that last night crazy never worked :thumbsdow thanks though.

Half tempted to get my F1 back and pick this up again in six months when it's patched, preened and perfected.

Seriously though, did they not playtest this in the six years? Did they not try to put a group of friends together? Invites? No. Private Lobbies? No. Triple turtleshells? NO. :wink:

i think the 'crashing' although its more of a momentary freeze is due to some kind of background server check which the games does,hopefully just the servers are overloaded but we'll see,very dissapointing i was looking forward to some online:(

eidt:
wicksy there is private lobbies its just called lounge and afaik invites are not necesarry as ur friends are listed in your home,would of been nice though,along with some triple red shells and some super stars LOL

Last edited:
Seriously though, did they not playtest this in the six years? Did they not try to put a group of friends together? Invites? No. Private Lobbies? No. Triple turtleshells? NO. :wink:

Its a bit different testing it with a group of friends compared to a million or so people suprisingly :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom