Game Face... good or bad?

tails007

What are peopls opinions on the new game face facility in tiger woods?

Mods: please dont hide this under the pages of already existing tiger woods threads!

II personally think its great, can get a really good likeness to a good photo of yourself, im sure this feature can really improve over time.

I dont see why you cant change your skin tone on it tho, why does it have to match that of the photo? For instance, i look really washed out on the photo i took.. how hard can it be to give the user control of the skin tone once the gameface has been renered?

On the whole tho, great feature and a definate plus point for the game and any game that uses it in future..

What are your thoughts?

lisbonlion

I picked this up whilst in New York and have finally managed to get it to work and i tink the results are very good, id prefer it if they brought out a utility that stores your face on the console so you dont have to go hrough the process for every new game that has it.

But its deffinately a good and welcome addition.

anyone who fancies some online rounds feel free to add me.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
when you store the game face online,on the EA site,you can edit and adjust the colour/contrast/brightness of the pictures.
mine were a little washed out,but after adjusting them,i now look a little less pale in game.
i now look as if i have a little bit of a tan,as opposed to being full of embalming fluid.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom