Game Face... good or bad?

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by tails007, Sep 5, 2007.

1. tails007

tails007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    What are peopls opinions on the new game face facility in tiger woods?

Mods: please dont hide this under the pages of already existing tiger woods threads!

II personally think its great, can get a really good likeness to a good photo of yourself, im sure this feature can really improve over time.

I dont see why you cant change your skin tone on it tho, why does it have to match that of the photo? For instance, i look really washed out on the photo i took.. how hard can it be to give the user control of the skin tone once the gameface has been renered?

On the whole tho, great feature and a definate plus point for the game and any game that uses it in future..

What are your thoughts?

2. lisbonlion

lisbonlion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +215
    I picked this up whilst in New York and have finally managed to get it to work and i tink the results are very good, id prefer it if they brought out a utility that stores your face on the console so you dont have to go hrough the process for every new game that has it.

But its deffinately a good and welcome addition.

anyone who fancies some online rounds feel free to add me.

3. RottenFox

RottenFox
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,289
    when you store the game face online,on the EA site,you can edit and adjust the colour/contrast/brightness of the pictures.
    mine were a little washed out,but after adjusting them,i now look a little less pale in game.
    i now look as if i have a little bit of a tan,as opposed to being full of embalming fluid.