GAME - Elite Pre-orders and Reward points.

Waynej

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When pre-ordering my Elite bundle for £329.99, at the checkout it stated I would receive 6600 points. However, I have not, instead I have a total of 4602 Reward points. It works out that I've only received about half the points from the Elite order, I had some points on there previously too.

Has anyone else here noticed similar or is it just me that has been screwed over?

I thought you only got points on software? I think when I pre-ordered my Wii it was only on the games I bought with it.

I thought you only got points on software? I think when I pre-ordered my Wii it was only on the games I bought with it.

Na i got Reward points when i got my last 360 online.

If you preorder software you will get double reward points. However, if you preorder hardware you will only get the normal points. In Waynej's case I think the Game website told you you would get double points when you should only get the normal amount which is 3000 or 3300 if you preordered when it was £329.99

I got points on my 360 bought last September from Game.:smashin:

If you preorder software you will get double reward points. However, if you preorder hardware you will only get the normal points. In Waynej's case I think the Game website told you you would get double points when you should only get the normal amount which is 3000 or 3300 if you preordered when it was £329.99

I think you're probably right, but someone in the Elite thread has stated that they received 6200 points for their pre-ordered Elite. I don't mind if it is a mistake, but if other people get the reward points advertised then I think I should be entitled to mine too.

I also forgot to use the "summerfun" code for £5 off :(

When I originally made my pre-order online it quite clearly stated 6,600 points for the Elite + 2 games bundle.

I then cancelled and pre-ordered from my local store and they claimed it was normal points when I collected this morning.
I'll find out when my card is updated.

When I originally made my pre-order online it quite clearly stated 6,600 points for the Elite + 2 games bundle.

I then cancelled and pre-ordered from my local store and they claimed it was normal points when I collected this morning.
I'll find out when my card is updated.

Thanks, at least I know I'm not going doo-lally now! :rotfl:

I was suppose to receive 700pts on my Bioshock.. but it only gave me 400.

Hi, just in from work at the store. It seems the Bioshock SKU's were changed or screwed up somehow. Because there were steelbook and regular editions for the same price, the system has gotten confused somehow. None of our autodiscounts were working for Elite+Bioshock bundles, so it might be related to you not getting double points. Also, you should have recieved 800 points if you pre-ordered and bought the £40 version of Bioshock.

Yes, I should have mentioned when they put my order through, the price came up as £350.
They had to manually enter the discount to get Bioshock through for the bundle price of £229.99.

Can you find out if GAME are going to honour the points that were displayed on the website pre-order?
It was showing as 6,600 for the 2 game bundle.

Well it seems I got 6,750 points for my pre-order.
Just picked up a new Play & Charge kit in black with my points and I've still got some left :smashin:

Looks like I got double points aswell, not that i'm complaining or anything. It might have been because we got Games with them that they automatically give double points.

I'd like to view my points online but i can't remember the email address and password that i set it up with:confused:

I got £15 on my reward card. I guess I got double points for the elite.

Aww, how come I didn't get the 6600 points? (presumably that is double)

I ordered Elite+BioShock+Blue Dragon £329.99

I did not use "summerfun" code, but did use quidco. Is that likely to have effected my double points?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom