GAME - Did You Get Charged Above RRP?

nheather

Distinguished Member
Got my pre-order from my local GAME so pretty happy.

However, bit miffed to find that they charged me above RRP for the nunchuck

£17.99 rather than £14.99

There were rumours yesterday that they were going to do this and I can confirm they are (certainly at my GAME).

Cheers,

Nigel

Hkem

Novice Member
Yeah, we are selling them £3 too expensive. I don't know if we had some sort of agreement with Nintendo where we got more stock but at a slightly higher price, but it shouldn't happen. There will be an email at some point correcting the price and then you can get that money back.

Gizmo 76

Yeah, we are selling them £3 too expensive. I don't know if we had some sort of agreement with Nintendo where we got more stock but at a slightly higher price, but it shouldn't happen. There will be an email at some point correcting the price and then you can get that money back.
Also got charged that for the classic controller as well, which I believe is mean't to be £14.99 :mad:

Woolies are selling 2000 points for £13.99

spikecast

I rang them this morning as game.co.uk hadn't got any Classic pads in, anyway they said they were £17.99 and I wanted two. So just before I popped into game I went into HMV and got the only two classic pads for £14.99 each, also got some Wii points and a Nunchuck for £9.99 as I had some HMV game points! :thumbsup:

B

BHSean

I would appear so, didn't notice until I checked my receipt when I got home

(2 classics & a nunchuck)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom