game delivery times

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by dillo161, Feb 2, 2009.

1. dillo161

dillo161
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    2 questions:

1. hi i bought mario kart for the wii, i purchased this online at GAME.co.uk - Buy video games, consoles and accessories with free UK delivery - GAME.co.uk when i pressed checkout it said the delivery time was 2-3 buisness days. i bought it on a friday, when do you think i will recive it?

2.game says if i want to track my order via parcleforce or royal mail i will need the reference number that comes to me in an email, i got an email about my purchase from game but i cant find the parcleforce or royal mail referance number.
    help appricated

thanks
    dillo161

2. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,820
    1. My guess would be Tuesday or Wednesday(as obviously Sat & Sun are not business days so despatch will likely be Monday).

2. It sounds as though you received an order confirmation and not a despatch email, hence no tracking info, you'll likely receive a despatch email on Monday.

3. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    It also depends what time you placed the order on Friday and whether they actually dispatched the item on that day. If you placed the order early enough then it may have been sent out the same day. If you go to your account details on their web site it should tell you if it's already been dispatched. If it was sent out on Friday then you may have received it today. Otherwise it will be tomorrow or the latest on Wednesday.

4. dillo161

dillo161
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i have recived a email from game confirming my parcel has been despatched. but there is no traking number, and besides i dont know who my parcel is with , parcel force or royal mail.

please can you help

dillo161:rolleyes: