game.co.uk stock

gonk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a preorder from game.co.uk from November 12th but haven't heard anything for a while. Just wondered if anyone knows their stock situation and if I'm likely to get my order before christmas.

Cheers :)

I contacted them on wednesday 13th. The girl I spoke to said she didnt have any idea about the next deliveries but they were talking to Nintendo, and recomended I stay with them (surprise, surprise). She said all the preorders to 10th October had been completed, but couldnt give me any more information than that. I said I bet she was fed up with this question, she said that she was more fed up with not being able to give any me more information.
I preordered on 15 November and am still hopeful, foolishly maybe

Paul

I contacted them on wednesday 13th. The girl I spoke to said she didnt have any idea about the next deliveries but they were talking to Nintendo, and recomended I stay with them (surprise, surprise). She said all the preorders to 10th October had been completed, but couldnt give me any more information than that. I said I bet she was fed up with this question, she said that she was more fed up with not being able to give any me more information.
I preordered on 15 November and am still hopeful, foolishly maybe

Paul

NOOO...! I preordered online on the 11th October:mad:
Actually I'm not surprised at all because its just like me to lose out on something like that. But I want my Wii now.

Just had an email saying I wouldn't get my order before Christmas which is a shame. Popped in to GAME earlier on the off chance and missed a Wii by a few minutes. They must have a big backlog on their website at the moment still but stock available for general sale in store.

tbh i think that is stupid the stock they get in store for gen sale should go to people that did pre order the console on game.net website

Hi, I have a preorder from game.co.uk from November 12th but haven't heard anything for a while. Just wondered if anyone knows their stock situation and if I'm likely to get my order before christmas.

Cheers :)

this thread here

edit* sorry guys meant here
is the latest discussion which i have posted in as like everyone else i keep checking back for info...i have registered for updates i found this tonight by chance and no email...the situation is ridiculous im gonna buy a xbox360 instead which is freely available!:D :rotfl: :D

Just had an email saying I wouldn't get my order before Christmas which is a shame. Popped in to GAME earlier on the off chance and missed a Wii by a few minutes. They must have a big backlog on their website at the moment still but stock available for general sale in store.
I think that's shocking. GAME have had more stock than most as well. No excuse.:thumbsdow

I think that's shocking. GAME have had more stock than most as well. No excuse.:thumbsdow

Yes but in Game's defence, just because they had more stock than most doesn't mean they had enough to meet demand. The real culprits are Nintendo who failed to churn out enough units.:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom