GAME.co.uk £5 off code, ive got some offer codes if you anyone wants 1...

MikeyK

Ex Member
Reaction score
OK, ive got some offer codes to get £5 off anything over £30 from game.co.uk.

Offer code can only be used via the website only, NOT instore. The offer code expires on the 31/10/2007. The offer code can only be used once.

Thanks.

EDIT: HERES A HOW TO GET THE CODE STEP BY STEP GUIDE, PLEASE DO THIS YOURSELF RATHER THAN PM ME FOR A CODE!! IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING A CODE THEN I WILL HELP YOU OUT BUT PLEASE TRY THIS BELOW FIRST:

1) Visit: www.getupandplay.co.uk

2) At the bottom of the page click on: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

3) Enter your name, a VALID email address (this is important so you get your 1st code) and a phone number - i filled in a dummy phone number, doesnt have to be a legit one.

4) Keep open the webpage for getupandplay.co.uk and go check your email account. The getupandplay website will almost instantly email you a code, but this is NOT the £5 off at game.co.uk code, YET!

5) Once you have the code, click over to the getupandplay.co.uk website. On the left hand side you will see a box that says: WIN THE ULTIMATE, WII GAMES ROOM, ENTER YOUR CODE. In the ENTER YOUR CODE box type in the code that they emailed to you and click SUBMIT. Then, enter your details with the same email address you got the 1st code with. Once you have filled out those details, click SUBMIT, and you should now get your £5 off code at game.co.uk emailed straight to you. DONE!!

Another tip for you, if you want another code then you will have to have a different email address. The getupandplay.co.uk website will recognise you have had a code before if you enter in the same email address as last time, so use a different email account or make one up, its quick and easy to do with hotmail.

Enjoy.

I'll take one please matey :)

Thanks.

i'll have one (if any left ,ta ) PM been sent ....

Ill have one please :thumbsup:

i have had loads of PM's about this and ive replied to a handfull so far (not all yet) so please bear with me, im working right now to get some more codes to you all.

PM sent. Cheers Mikey!

PM sent - sounds good to me :smashin:

Right - so far ive sent out 5 offer codes that I had. Its taking me far too long to setup offer codes for all the other people that have asked, and trust me a lot of people have asked. So what I will do is send to those who I have not replied to yet a message on how to get your unique offer code. If you want to know how to get this code simply send me a PM and I will give you quick and easy instructions on how to get the offer code.

Right - so far ive sent out 5 offer codes that I had. Its taking me far too long to setup offer codes for all the other people that have asked, and trust me a lot of people have asked. So what I will do is send to those who I have not replied to yet a message on how to get your unique offer code. If you want to know how to get this code simply send me a PM and I will give you instructions on how to get the offer code.

Sounds good, thanks.

I would like one if possible please.

PM sent

remember guys if you want to know how to get it send me a PM, i can keep track of things better that way rather than through the thread, cheers.

remember guys if you want to know how to get it send me a PM, i can keep track of things better that way rather than through the thread, cheers.

I've sent you one Mikey ....cheers..

ALL PM's now replied to with either a code or with simple instructions on how to get the code.

Excellent - Got the info, got the £5 code.

Cancelled my pre-order of COD4 which I placed the other day, this released £2.50 of Game points id used.

Also cancelled my Halo3 pre-order which released another £5 of Game points. Had that on pre-order since last year.

Re-Pre-Ordered COD4 (inc free Beta Code), less £5 off code, less £7.50 of Game points and via Quidco (11% cashback).

Should end up with COD4 for £23.64 :thumbsup:

Oh and forgot the extra 1% cashback from my CC :rotfl:

Just to save all the PM's to MikeyK, this was posted a while back on this thread :- LINK

Instructions reposted below from slysy's post.

Go to http://www.getupandplay.co.uk/

Click "No Purchase Necessary" and then enter your details. You will receive a code in your email. You need to enter this back into http://www.getupandplay.co.uk/. Then choose to enter the competition to win a Wii or whatever it is by entering some details again. You should then get emailed a £5 GAME code (you must spend over £30 to use it).

If you don't want to give them your permenant email address you could try http://www.10minutemail.com and I don't think that the other details such as mobile are validated. This is all a bit fiddly but worked for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom