GAME.co.uk £5 off code, ive got some offer codes if you anyone wants 1...

broken down step by step:

1) Visit: www.getupandplay.co.uk

2) At the bottom of the page click on: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

3) Enter your name, a VALID email address (this is important so you get your 1st code) and a phone number - i filled in a dummy phone number, doesnt have to be a legit one.

4) Keep open the webpage for getupandplay.co.uk and go check your email account. The getupandplay website will almost instantly email you a code, but this is NOT the £5 off at game.co.uk code, YET!

5) Once you have the code, click over to the getupandplay.co.uk website. On the left hand side you will see a box that says: WIN THE ULTIMATE, WII GAMES ROOM, ENTER YOUR CODE. In the ENTER YOUR CODE box type in the code that they emailed to you and click SUBMIT. Then, enter your details with the same email address you got the 1st code with. Once you have filled out those details, click SUBMIT, and you should now get your £5 off code at game.co.uk emailed straight to you. DONE!!

Another tip for you, if you want another code then you will have to have a different email address. The getupandplay.co.uk website will recognise you have had a code before if you enter in the same email address as last time, so use a different email account or make one up, its quick and easy to do with hotmail.

Enjoy.

Hi,

Does this definately still work? As I tried it yesterday, and again just now - and it tells me the promotion has now finished - it then goes on to say it's entering me into some draw, but I never then get prompted for me email addy again,and nor have I received a £5 code either time...

deffo still works, i pre-ordered some gear yesterday and its knocked a fiver off. Ive also had feedback from people this arvo who asked me how to get the code and they say it worked perfectly for them.

I used my code on Call of Duty 4.

Yay! It finally worked. Took 5 attempts though... Maybe I'd already used those email addy's previously for the offer and forgot...

Hi,

Does this definately still work? As I tried it yesterday, and again just now - and it tells me the promotion has now finished - it then goes on to say it's entering me into some draw, but I never then get prompted for me email addy again,and nor have I received a £5 code either time...

It didn't work for me when I tried it over a month ago - Tried it again and no code sent.

Switched to Firefox and used diff email address and I finally got one.

if you have any left could i have one please? I would like to use it to preorder COD4 and get the beta code all for £35. Bargainous me thinks!!!!!

Cheers

Got anymore mate or am I too late?

Wow - great deal! I need to order something from GAME tomorrow, so are there any left please?

Page 3 bumpty bump with guide on how to get offer codes:

broken down step by step:

1) Visit: www.getupandplay.co.uk

2) At the bottom of the page click on: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

3) Enter your name, a VALID email address (this is important so you get your 1st code) and a phone number - i filled in a dummy phone number, doesnt have to be a legit one.

4) Keep open the webpage for getupandplay.co.uk and go check your email account. The getupandplay website will almost instantly email you a code, but this is NOT the £5 off at game.co.uk code, YET!

5) Once you have the code, click over to the getupandplay.co.uk website. On the left hand side you will see a box that says: WIN THE ULTIMATE, WII GAMES ROOM, ENTER YOUR CODE. In the ENTER YOUR CODE box type in the code that they emailed to you and click SUBMIT. Then, enter your details with the same email address you got the 1st code with. Once you have filled out those details, click SUBMIT, and you should now get your £5 off code at game.co.uk emailed straight to you. DONE!!

Another tip for you, if you want another code then you will have to have a different email address. The getupandplay.co.uk website will recognise you have had a code before if you enter in the same email address as last time, so use a different email account or make one up, its quick and easy to do with hotmail.

Enjoy.

Anymore going spare? :(

EDIT: I entered it but didn't seem to receive a voucher, I followed the guide step-by-step :confused:

Strangely, I got two codes yesterday with no problems, yet trying the same today gets me nothing :confused:. When I re-enter the code I get after the first phase, back onto the website I just get a message saying that the comp has now closed and no 2nd email with the Game code is ever received. Tried it 3 times tonight now with no joy. Ah well, at least I grabbed a couple yesterday I guess, but odd that it's stopped working for me when others are still having joy.

Strangely, I got two codes yesterday with no problems, yet trying the same today gets me nothing :confused:. When I re-enter the code I get after the first phase, back onto the website I just get a message saying that the comp has now closed and no 2nd email with the Game code is ever received. Tried it 3 times tonight now with no joy. Ah well, at least I grabbed a couple yesterday I guess, but odd that it's stopped working for me when others are still having joy.

Same over here mate.

It's still working - Just grabbed THREE more £5 codes (see MikeyK's post #45 for instructions to get your own).

Maybe it's because I'm now at work and have diff IP addy or no cookies. I also used Firefox.

First THREE people to request in this thread gets one (no PM's pls) and don't be greedy, lets share these around.

May also be an idea that if you've already gone one, take time out to generate a few more to pass back to the forum.

W1zz

It's still working - Just grabbed THREE more £5 codes (see MikeyK's post #45 for instructions to get your own).

Maybe it's because I'm now at work and have diff IP addy or no cookies. I also used Firefox.

First THREE people to request in this thread gets one (no PM's pls) and don't be greedy, lets share these around.

May also be an idea that if you've already gone one, take time out to generate a few more to pass back to the forum.

W1zz

I'll take one please :thumbsup:

:boring: See my post on how to obtain the code :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom