GAME Branded Screen Protector

chrislad

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I picked one up yesterday, and I can thoroughly recommend it to all. It fits the screen perfectly, it's easy to apply, you get a little card that helps to get rid of any air bubbles that may get trapped, and best of all, it's practically invisible.

I also picked up the USB Power Cable which comes with a Mini-B connection and a power connection. Since it works with my Creative Zen too, it's doubly useful and again, highly recommended if you don't want to carry an extra plug along with your laptop or what not.

Its better to buy the Game essentials pack - screen protector, usb cable and 6 UMD disc holder for £13. Its something like £20 if you buy sep

the best protector is the HORI brand one. Gamespot.com I think done a test of them all. May have been ign.com

You get them on ebay for a fiver.

LFC_SL said:
Its better to buy the Game essentials pack - screen protector, usb cable and 6 UMD disc holder for £13. Its something like £20 if you buy sep

I have UMD disc holders already. Got them off eBay for 3quid a while back. I know people there so I paid 10euro for both. ;)

psp411 has alot of reviews on accessories.

you can get the hori screen protector at cd wow for £5.99.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom