Game Bargains [Pt 9] - "Don't ask me what score it is, I dont know what game it is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Gamestop.com have:

Max Payne 3 £6.50 (Steam)
Fallout 3 GOTY £6.50 (Don't think it's a steam key though)
La Noire £5 (Steam)
GTA IV Complete Edition £5 (Steam)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning £4 (Origin)
Dishonored £13.50 (Steam)

actually I just got the GamersGate email too. Actually some decent prices

Indiefort Spring Bundle - £5.49

Spring Bundle includes:
AI War: Fleet Command
Sanctum
Zigfrak
Fortune Winds: Ancient Trader
Underrail (Alpha)

All available separately.

TBH never heard of any of them

Assassins Creed Weekend:

AC1 - £2.49

AC2 Digital Deluxe (PC & Mac) - £2.99

AC: Bro (PC & Mac) - £4.99
AC: Bro Deluxe (PC & Mac) - £6.24

AC: Rev - £7.48
AC: Rev - Various DLC + prices
AC: Rev Gold - £9.98

AC3 - £14.98
AC3 Deluxe - £25.00
AC3 - Various DLC + prices

AC Complete Collection - £23.78

Do these all redeem on Uplay? Wouldnt mind the AC3 Campaign DLC

Air Battle Weekend

TC's HAWX - £1.74
TC's HAWX 2 - £1.99
TC's HAWX 2 Digital Collectors £2.99
TC's HAWX 2 Open Skies Expansion - £1.74

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars - £2.99
Air Conflicts( Pacific Carriers - £6.90 (this stands out as it only came out a few weeks ago and its way cheaper than anywhere else)

R.U.S.E. - £3.00
R.U.S.E. DLC2 - £1.49
R.U.S.E. DLC3 - £2.09
R.U.S.E. Collection - £7.49

Blazing Angels 1 - £1.74
Blazing Angels 2 - £1.74

Aces high - £4.99

B17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty Eigth - £1.12

Also promo's on:

Dungeons & Dragons Weekend

Total War Mac Weekend

just want to remind people of these before too late

Any cheap Steam ONLY Keys for COD WAW?
I had the game on GFWL but lost the activation code when I formatted a month ago and I'm dying to play this again, but the £20 price on Steam is taking the ****. :suicide:

I was considering AC3 in the 50% sale (I'm sure it was 50% earlier), but I'm still ploughing my way through AC2 (again) and then need to make my way onto Brohood and Revelations.

I still haven't completed Brohood and Revelations yet, those are still new waters to me.

I need to complete AC2 but have the others all ready to go...I know it wont be any time soon though

Saw trailer for AC4 today and thought "getting that on release" lol

I need to complete AC2 but have the others all ready to go...I know it wont be any time soon though

Saw trailer for AC4 today and thought "getting that on release" lol

Haha, I thought the same about AC3, but then I went against it because I hadn't completed the first two games in an age, and couldn't even remember the storyline.

EDIT:
Sometimes I think that AC2 can look really good, although, the LOD pop-in and shadows can be brutal at times...

I wish they'd spruce the PC versions up somewhat, or at least give us more tweaking options.. Rather than leave them bog-standard-console :(

Last edited:
tbh AC3 is my first PC AC game.AC4 100% going to be PC though

xtrouble said:
I've bought a 4 pack (£14.99) so have 3 spare of this. £3.75 each, in the FS section

Zombie Army for me please. Check your trade post.

Tomb Raider is £15 on Origin today - is that the cheapest it has been so far? (excluding india ofc)

Tomb Raider is £15 on Origin today - is that the cheapest it has been so far? (excluding india ofc)

Near enough, Ive not seen it cheaper. Worth a buy either way, its really good.

yeah cheapest price in the UK AFAIK

Go for it. Superb game and i rate it better than Bioshock Infinite (got boring two thirds in for me).

Tempted to pick it up, always been a TR fan, especially the earlier games.

Not my type of game to play on PC though, but might try get a USB cable for the 360 pad i have, and use that.

But tbh I do have too many games at the mo, I probs wouldnt get to play it for a few months lol!!

if I'd spotted earlier I would have posted but the same seller that was selling the AMD coupon (FC3, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman) for £5 was selling the AMD coupon for Bioshock Infinite + Tomb Raider for £10 this morning. Expired by time I saw it

Not my type of game to play on PC though, but might try get a USB cable for the 360 pad i have, and use that.

If you have a wireless 360 pad, why don't you just get a wireless receiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom